The credit union for employees at Harley-Davidson Inc.’s Springettsbury Township manufacturing plant will merge into the larger White Rose Credit Union under a plan Pennsylvania banking regulators approved earlier this month.
The merger — between White Rose and HD York Federal Credit Union — is slated to occur on May 31, Debra Kauffman, White Rose’s president and CEO, said Thursday.
The two credit unions already know one another well.
White Rose employees have been staffing HD’s single branch at 3214 E. Market St. in Springettsbury Township since September when HD’s lone employee went out on medical leave, Kauffman said.
The merger, which federal credit union regulators approved in November, is part of a national trend of smaller credit unions joining up with larger ones to offer their customers more services.
Continue reading “Harley-Davidson’s credit union to merge with White Rose Credit Union” »
About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money