Electric cars are available for free test drives with admission to the Maryland Science Center now through July, according to the Baltimore Sun.
The cars don’t go too fast and their charges don’t last too long, the Sun reported. Top speed is 35 mph and the car travels 120 miles per charge.
Still, the program is a great way to draw attention to electric cars. The center will start a car-sharing program in August, according to the Sun.
About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- AMC, Dish Network dispute enters second month on
- Costly titles: Thanksgiving Day needs a new name on
- You know gas prices were high when….. on
- West York EMS chairman writes of regionalization following WellSpan decision on
- In York County, the response to ‘Amish Mafia’ TV show: ‘Doesn’t sound like the Amish to me’ on
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York york city York County york daily record York PA your money