Mark your calendars, folks.
The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board is down-sizing its inventory. Beginning March 1, more than 160 spirits and 240 wines will be sold at discount prices, according to recent reports.
Here’s a list on the Patriot-News website that shows the labels being nixed with prices you can expect to pay for them. The choices range from grape-flavored vodka to $135 bottles of Courvoisier.
Now that’s some Black
Friday Tuesday shopping I can sink my teeth into!
About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- info on Want to use a stability ball for an office chair? Check out these ergonomics tips and exercise ideas
- Scott Bohlen on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- T Anderson on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- Marc on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- Jim on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings sean adkins shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money