About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Rutter’s gas giveaway contest underway
- Free-Birthday-Stuff.com » Blog Archive » York Common Cents | Birthday money direct deposit – York Blog on Birthday money direct deposit
- Terrence Downs on What’s to love about the bar at the Yorktowne Hotel?
- Dieter on Candidates, businesspeople to meet
- York County health inspections for May 12 « Rotten Mold Issues on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings sean adkins shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Author Archives: sean adkins
This week, I covered a stroke drill hosted by WellSpan Health in York. To prepare, WellSpan officials set up large signs alerting the public that a participant in the exercise would be exhibiting the signs of a stroke. Typical symptoms … Continue reading
When I buy something, I never check with the company that made the product to make sure it’s OK to sell or loan out my new toy. That would be ridiculous – unless the company is Google. Recently, Google sold … Continue reading
Scott Hartman is clear when he speaks about the vacant stone farm house that neighbors the Rutter’s Farm Store on Main Street in Spring Grove. “If someone wants to come and move it, we would gladly give it to them, … Continue reading
For those who have not yet filed their state, local or federal taxes, relax. You have time. And options. The worst thing you could do this weekend is rush to complete the forms just to make the deadline. You risk … Continue reading