About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- No AMC on Dish Network? on AMC, Dish Network dispute enters second month
- homeandgarden kitchen on Costly titles: Thanksgiving Day needs a new name
- Johne114 on You know gas prices were high when…..
- Silver Jewelry on West York EMS chairman writes of regionalization following WellSpan decision
- AmFan on In York County, the response to ‘Amish Mafia’ TV show: ‘Doesn’t sound like the Amish to me’
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York york city York County york daily record York PA your money
Category Archives: Economic Outlook
I really wish I had a Capital One credit card. I could use the help. No, I’m not talking about financial assistance. I’m refering to real, hands-on help at home and at work. Recently, Capital One sent a contract update … Continue reading
We all love free stuff. But what does it really cost?
. When I bought my car two years ago, I expected the finance guy at the dealership to run my credit score. I knew he would be looking if had paid my bills on time and if I had a … Continue reading
Crab populations in the Chesapeake Bay seem to be healthy, according to the latest report.