About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Category Archives: Food companies
The girls are still working toward their goal, but making significant progress.
Spoutwood Farm Center located in Codorus Township was recently featured on the website of the organization Certified Naturally Grown. The certification is available to farms that do not use synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides or GMOs. Similar to USDA certified … Continue reading
Rutter’s releases special blog posts in honor of National Dairy Month.
Lebanon Levi lends his support to Wolfgang Candy as they launch two new candy lines next week.
Bring in reusable bags and win free groceries!
. In the past, one of the few ways to gain entry into the former Lafayette Club in York was either as a guest attending a catered function or by becoming a member of the exclusive social and networking club … Continue reading
The Passport to Flavors Series launched on Saturday at YorKitchen in Central Market with a three-course meal by Sharmini Goins of York. Goins owns Sharmini’s Kitchen, a Malaysian and Southeast Asian catering company.
Red Robin is out. What should go up instead?