About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- Why do York County drivers park on the side of the road whenever it rains or snows?
- Have you worked as a Harley casual? Tell us about it.
- No, that’s not the government spying on you. It’s an Amazon drone.
- On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- Frozen Giant turkey finally cooked one year later
- info on Want to use a stability ball for an office chair? Check out these ergonomics tips and exercise ideas
- Scott Bohlen on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- T Anderson on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- Marc on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- Jim on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings sean adkins shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Category Archives: local business
A few weeks ago, I visited Licatese & Son’s Barber Shop in Springettsbury Township. The shop celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. It is owned by Steve Licatese, 54, and his story is an American dream of sorts.
The girls are still working toward their goal, but making significant progress.
. When I bought my car two years ago, I expected the finance guy at the dealership to run my credit score. I knew he would be looking if had paid my bills on time and if I had a … Continue reading
Spoutwood Farm Center located in Codorus Township was recently featured on the website of the organization Certified Naturally Grown. The certification is available to farms that do not use synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides or GMOs. Similar to USDA certified … Continue reading
WARNING: This beach house will make you extremely jealous. It. Is. Beautiful — so beautiful, in fact, that Better Homes and Gardens featured the space in this summer’s issue. The Rehobeth Beach home of Carl and Brenda Vizzi is … Continue reading