About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Category Archives: Restaurants
Crab populations in the Chesapeake Bay seem to be healthy, according to the latest report.
So, the Yorktowne can’t sell alcohol. Some of my friends have asked the question: “So what?” People in their 20s, I think, tend to gloss over the OffCenter Grill when contemplating where to go out on the weekends. It’s not … Continue reading
We all love to play with our food. Grandma told us not to, but even as adults we can’t help it. Playing used to involve building mountains and moat with our mashed potatoes and gravy, but now it means taking … Continue reading
. In the past, one of the few ways to gain entry into the former Lafayette Club in York was either as a guest attending a catered function or by becoming a member of the exclusive social and networking club … Continue reading
My birthday is April 10. I can’t wait. It’s a week away, and you know what that means. Today is the day all my birthday freebies arrived in my email. A while back, I signed up for everything. Some of … Continue reading
The Passport to Flavors Series launched on Saturday at YorKitchen in Central Market with a three-course meal by Sharmini Goins of York. Goins owns Sharmini’s Kitchen, a Malaysian and Southeast Asian catering company.