About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- Old dog learns new tricks @NICAR14
- Do you have a Capital One credit card? You should expect a visit soon
- Made In York: Things you didn’t know were made here
- West York EMS chairman writes of regionalization following WellSpan decision
- Are more people landing jobs or are they simply dropping out of York County’s labor force?
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Category Archives: Rutter’s
Rutter’s releases special blog posts in honor of National Dairy Month.
Want to win a year of free gas? Head to Rutter’s this summer.
Scott Hartman is clear when he speaks about the vacant stone farm house that neighbors the Rutter’s Farm Store on Main Street in Spring Grove. “If someone wants to come and move it, we would gladly give it to them, … Continue reading
Met some cool cats hanging out at Rutter’s in Jacobus Thursday during the convenience store chain’s job fair for the new location in Loganville. I tried to yap with the prospective employees and put their minds at ease as they … Continue reading
This morning on the Today Show, gas prices were a hot topic of discussion – with a variety of reasons, including refinery closures on the East Coast, contributing to soaring gas prices. Here’s their segment: Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, … Continue reading
This morning, Scott Hartman, president of Rutter’s Farm Stores, stopped by the newsroom to talk about gas prices, oil refineries and everything in between. Business editor Cathy Hirko and I sat in on the discussion and learned a lot about … Continue reading