About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Category Archives: Technology
. When I bought my car two years ago, I expected the finance guy at the dealership to run my credit score. I knew he would be looking if had paid my bills on time and if I had a … Continue reading
My grandmother understood progress. Back in the day, she and my grandfather were among the first on the block to buy a microwave or purchase a color TV. She bought my family our first Gateway 2000 desktop computer. When I … Continue reading
Last night, I went to a screening of “Gasland 2” for work. While the film argued against the natural gas drilling industry and its potential harms to the environment and human health, it was a minor point that resonated with … Continue reading
What if you and your child looked at the same ad, but saw two different messages?
For those who have not yet filed their state, local or federal taxes, relax. You have time. And options. The worst thing you could do this weekend is rush to complete the forms just to make the deadline. You risk … Continue reading