About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Category Archives: travel
My favorite local wine is the Blueberry varietal from Logan’s View Winery. I like to drink a glass with dessert after a nice meal in summer. If you haven’t yet stocked up on wines for the summer, now is the … Continue reading
The state of Pennsylvania will be installing four electric-vehicle charging stations this summer.
For those who have not yet filed their state, local or federal taxes, relax. You have time. And options. The worst thing you could do this weekend is rush to complete the forms just to make the deadline. You risk … Continue reading
Where would you drive? Or more specifically, where wouldn’t you drive?
Planning a trip to the East Coast? Tell us how your plans are going!
Wait. That doesn’t make sense. Drivers have trunks that hold more stuff. They can zip around town quicker and hit more stores. How can cyclists spend more money? Researchers at Portland State University and the Oregon Transportation Research and Education … Continue reading