About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This week while researching my story about the rise of dollar stores in York County, I had an epiphany. Dollar stores, with a smaller footprint than grocery stores or big box stores, can — and do — fit easily into … Continue reading
Most of us feel deeply challenged by how to get more done, more efficiently, in a world of relentlessly rising demand. The default answer is to put in more time. But just as that may be counterproductive in workouts, so it is at work.
Crab populations in the Chesapeake Bay seem to be healthy, according to the latest report.
Want to win a year of free gas? Head to Rutter’s this summer.
Lebanon Levi lends his support to Wolfgang Candy as they launch two new candy lines next week.
The “What are you paying for” series returns with studio photography.
We have a snowcam back up at work today. Many were skeptics on the cam earlier this year, wondering why would we put up a snowcam in the YDR parking lot. Can’t people just look out their window? Yep, they … Continue reading