About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- Old dog learns new tricks @NICAR14
- Do you have a Capital One credit card? You should expect a visit soon
- Made In York: Things you didn’t know were made here
- West York EMS chairman writes of regionalization following WellSpan decision
- Are more people landing jobs or are they simply dropping out of York County’s labor force?
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Tag Archives: cold
It’s a brisk winter day. The snow is falling. You’re finishing up your Christmas shopping at the redeveloped West Manchester Mall. You have several stores you need to visit. They are spread around the open air center. But it’s cold. … Continue reading
So, I’m kind of psycho. I don’t know what it’s like at your workplace, but I HATE missing one day. I get so behind. I don’t know what’s going on. I freak out about what I’m missing. It stems from … Continue reading
I am always cold. It could be hotter than Hades outside, but I usually don a sweater and often require a blanket while sitting in my cubical. (I’m aware this isn’t normal) In winter, nine out of 10 days, a … Continue reading