About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Tag Archives: Facebook
Red Robin is out. What should go up instead?
AllState ranked the nation’s best and worst drivers. How do you think York County drivers compare?
There’s been a lot of talk about Facebook and the company’s lackluster performance after its IPO and casual investors may find a sour taste in their mouths after losing some money. But there are some stocks from recognizable companies that … Continue reading
Last week, Lauren posted about her conversation with a local stock broker who reported that there’s plenty of interest in York about buying some Facebook stock. For many people, it may be the idea of owning a little part of … Continue reading
I was getting my hair cut and colored on a Saturday recently at a salon on East Market Street. It was my first visit to Xpressions Hair Studio because my stylist, Evelyn Quinones-Detter, left her former position at Regis at … Continue reading