About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- No AMC on Dish Network? on AMC, Dish Network dispute enters second month
- homeandgarden kitchen on Costly titles: Thanksgiving Day needs a new name
- Johne114 on You know gas prices were high when…..
- Silver Jewelry on West York EMS chairman writes of regionalization following WellSpan decision
- AmFan on In York County, the response to ‘Amish Mafia’ TV show: ‘Doesn’t sound like the Amish to me’
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York york city York County york daily record York PA your money
Tag Archives: free
Last year, I got a free 20-pound turkey from Giant. I just like free things. But, to be honest, I didn’t know what to do with it. (Aside from posing it in weird positions.) I’m usually a pretty good cook, … Continue reading
I’m addicted to an app. (No, it’s not Candy Crush. Ain’t nobody got time for that.) It’s called Shopkick, and thanks to coworker Brandie Kessler, I’m hooked. How does Shopkick work? You get points for walking into stores you’d probably … Continue reading
Guys, I have bad news. I’m 16 points away from my free turkey at Giant, and I don’t know what to do. I’m a mere 4-squared away from the 400 points I need on my BonusCard to get that priceless … Continue reading
Ashley Wislock discusses a new survey that shows most people don’t take advantage of free library e-book lending