About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Tag Archives: New York Times
Most of us feel deeply challenged by how to get more done, more efficiently, in a world of relentlessly rising demand. The default answer is to put in more time. But just as that may be counterproductive in workouts, so it is at work.
The York Newspaper Company might explore sponsored content.
Today is Easter, a day filled with bunnies, fresh flowers and, of course, Peeps. Oh, those marshmallow goodies that pop up conveniently each spring and negate any diet progress you’ve made toward your New Year’s resolution. I love them. And … Continue reading
I’m not a big sushi fan. In fact, I’d go as far to say that I don’t like sushi. At all. However, I do have friends who swear by sliced raw fish. And, from what I can tell, a minor … Continue reading
Remember when Lauren Boyer asked if it was odd that her father got a bracelet from Santa? Apparently not. Her dad is just one of many men now splurging on everything from bags to bracelets, according to the New York … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I wrote about the soaring price of pork products, especially bacon, which reached record high prices in July – more than $4.40 per pound. Customers and restaurateurs alike complained that it was costing more than ever to … Continue reading