About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Tag Archives: restaurant
A couple months ago, fellow business reporter Sean Adkins wrote about sushi chefs who were complaining about the glove-wearing requirement by the New York City Health Department. They told the New York Times that they could not perform their jobs … Continue reading
This Friday is cow appreciation day. Chick-Fil-A lovers are supposed to dress up as cows for a free entree at the fast food establishment. I love a ridiculous PR stunt as much as the next person, but I probably won’t … Continue reading
In my head, trumpets are blasting right now: Sam’s Club and Olive Garden announced an exclusive deal to sell the Italian restaurant’s famous dressing and cheese in Sam’s Club stores. The Orlando Sentinel has the details: The Italian chain, owned … Continue reading
For the third year in a row, Tom Burkhart, managing partner of the Springettsbury Township Texas Roadhouse, is a finalist for the Managing Partner of the Year award, the company’s highest honor. He was chosen from a pool of more … Continue reading
There’s been some shake-up in the state House about a proposed bill (House Bill 11) which originally aimed to privatize state-run liquor stores, but has since been amended to allow more selling options in privately-run businesses, but keeps state control … Continue reading