About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- Why do York County drivers park on the side of the road whenever it rains or snows?
- Have you worked as a Harley casual? Tell us about it.
- No, that’s not the government spying on you. It’s an Amazon drone.
- On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- Frozen Giant turkey finally cooked one year later
- info on Want to use a stability ball for an office chair? Check out these ergonomics tips and exercise ideas
- Scott Bohlen on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- T Anderson on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- Marc on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
- Jim on On Facebook, York city merchant to customers: “You suck.”
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings sean adkins shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Tag Archives: tech
Last month, the web was abuzz with the news that Marissa Mayer was hired to lead a struggling Yahoo! into the future. Now, TheStreet is looking at what her spectacular rise to business superstardom can teach us about success and … Continue reading
Dish customers don’t have AMC for the second month in a row as a dispute between the companies continues.
If you’ve been waiting for the new iPhone announcement, you may only have about another month of anticipation ahead, according to a new report on TheStreet. Rumors have been swirling that the new iPhone will be unveiled at a Sept. … Continue reading
TheStreet talks to a tech analyst who thinks Apple’s next venture could be an in-home robot
Apple said to be debuting a smaller, cheaper iPad – but do we really need it?
A new article on TheStreet talks about teenagers who are glued to their devices, but lacking basic computing skills.
Vending machines are becoming increasingly cashless. York Common Cents asks if you would use one.