About this blog
If you're looking for the latest news, commentary and money-saving tips from the business scene in York County, you've come to the right place. York Common Cents is the sounding board for the biz staff and those interested in money at the York Daily Record/ Sunday News.
- William Meneses on I report on health inspections. I have no idea where you should have dinner
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | ShoppingWiz.net on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Christmas Eve shopping: It’s not procrastinating; it’s tradition | Shopping Program on How much of your holiday shopping is done online?
- Tracy on Where do you get your stocking stuffers?
- bodyweight exercises for extraordinary strength pdf on Digital Divide: Among seniors, there are those who embrace technology and those who detest it
Popular Biz Tags#fitatwork Ashley Wislock business driving economy Emileigh Clare Facebook fit at work fitness food gas gasoline gas prices health holiday holidays ipad jobs journalism Lauren Boyer manufacturing money office life PA Pennsylvania reporting restaurants retail Saving saving money savings shopping social media spending store stores tech technology TheStreet YDR York York County york daily record York PA your money
Tag Archives: walmart
Last week, there was a lot of brush being torn down over by Carlisle Avenue and Brougher Lane, which leads into the West Manchester Mall. I checked in with West Manchester Township Manager Kelly Kelch last week.
Heard from a Walmart rep the other day. I frequently heart the ‘Mart, and previously created this video asking people what’s to love about saving money and living better, as the slogan says. The ‘Mart man wanted to let me … Continue reading
Retailer jcpenney may be taking the backlash against other mega-stores like Target and Wal-Mart to heart: the chain announced it will open at 4 a.m. on Black Friday, right around the time stores have opened in the past. Ever since … Continue reading
They’ve been impossible to miss – those happy, holiday-themed commercials for major retailers like WalMart and K-Mart advertising the return of their layaway programs, which had been shelved for several years. I remember layaway. My mom used to put things … Continue reading