1. Do you and your significant other deserve a night away? Tell us why in our Valentine’s Day Couple’s Contest. Prize pack includes a romantic dinner for two at Ironwoods Restaurant and a standard room at The Inn at Heritage Hills.
2. Need some help planning the most romantic day of the year? Here’s your guide to everything Valentine’s Day. Entertainment reporter Erin McCracken has compiled a tons of options. You’ll find events for everyone from adults to the whole family. Enjoy!
4. Managing editor Randy Parker shares his idea of for a mobile media lab. Read what he had to say and please share your thoughts.
5. Check out Comic Book Wednesday on Book Buzz. Bethany Fehlinger is a multiplatform night news copy editor for the York Daily Record and she’s knows her stuff. This week she talks about “Batman: Gates of Gotham.” Bethany said it’s a flashback into the history of the city and its powerful families: The Waynes, Elliots, Cobblepots and eventually the Kanes. Read her post.
6. Check out Sarah Chain’s advice on how you can green your wallet this month and spend with the environment in mind by supporting the local economy.
7. Evelyn Wagaman isn’t into watching the Super Bowl. In this Teen Takeover post, she shares a humorous look at what she plans to do while everyone else is partying.