1. Meet day metro editor Amy Gulli. She heads up coverage of whatever might be going on in York County each day for the York Daily Record/Sunday News. Amy graduated from Middletown Area High School and Susquehanna University. She has worked for YDR for about seven years. Here are other Q&As with staffers.
2. April Trotter shares an Easter tradition that lives on on Twenty & Change. I love when family traditions continue, even when the kids are no longer living at home. You’ll enjoy April’s memories of afternoons spent dyeing eggs with her sister and her mom’s famous potato salad, kielbasa.
3. Folks remember butcher shops on Joan Concilio’s Only in York County blog. Also, more butcher shop memories from Remember series. Here is the complete list of stories we’ve done so far in the Remember series.
5. Religion reporter John Hilton talks about books every Christian should read on Belief and Beyond. He also asks if you have any other faith-oriented books that will help him do his job.
6. Sign up for our next How to Get it Published Seminar at 6:30 p.m. April 26.
7. Did you vote in our Winter Athlete of the Year contest to give your favorite male and female winter athletes a shot at a pair of Hersheypark tickets? Vote now on GameTimePA Facebook page. Voting ends 11:59 p.m. April 8.