1. Meet entertainment editor Pat Abdalla. Pat is in charge of all things FlipSide-related, but he also blogs about baseball via Southpaw. He lives in West Manchester Township and graduated from The Pennsylvania State University with a degree in Journalism – minors in political science and American studies.
2. Learn about members of Penn State football’s 2013 recruiting class. Check out the new recruiting pages on the Nittany Nation blog
3. Check out our newest Facebook page, Wheels of York County. Each spring, summer and fall, York County is home to numerous auto events, the most famous is the Street Rod Nationals East held each June.
Also, check out the Pinterest page of Cool vehicles around York County.
4. Jim McClure wants to know if you can identify these Scouts in this photo on York Town Square. It’s on a Shrewsbury Lion’s Club calendar from 1955.
5. Want to be a judge at this year’s chili cookoff? Then here’s the contest for you.
6. Men walking in high heels is No. 1 YDR video for the week. Don’t miss watching it. You’ll laugh:)
7. Catch up with the latest and greatest GameTimePA Podcasts.