1. Check out Listmas on Flipsidepa blog. What’s Listmas you ask? It’s FlipSide’s annual holiday gift to its readers, a compilation of lists that covers all sorts of pop culture minutia from the past year.
2. Religion reporter John Hilton tackles the question, How Could God Allow Newtown? on his blog, Belief and Beyond.
3. Meet columnist Mike Argento. You might have seen his columns on Mondays and Fridays in the Living section, or Sundays in the Viewpoints section — or, of course, online at ydr.com/mike.
Mike lives in Windsor Township. He is a graduate of Penn State and has worked at the York Daily Record since 1982.
4. Check out who won Smart’s holiday photo contest.
5. Don’t miss this incredibly fun read about shopping in downtown York back in the day. I loved reading the memories readers shared about the department stores’ window displays and holiday parade.
6. Jim McClure posts about tea table made by Boring Furniture of North York back in the day. It’s now owned by Amy Monahan, who lives in New York, N.Y.
7. Check out this cool interactive bowl schedule. It has previews of each of this season’s future bowl games.