In other Oscar news, here’s a slideshow of pre-Oscar and Oscar photos shared by those at Dolby Theatre, site of the event, in in Los Angeles, Calif.
And Join entertainment reporter Erin McCracken on awards night for her Oscar chat on FlipSide Facebook.
2. Blake Stough of Preserving York blog and his followers help a reader solve a mystery about this photograph. I really love how this community comes together to share their knowledge and insights. There is also a Preserving York Facebook page. You’ll also find Blake on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
3. Meet editorial assistant Natalie Schwind. Part of her job is compiling some of the listings that appear in print, from Memorial Day events to the weekly “Last chance” calendar in Sunday’s Living section. You might also have seen her blog as part of Smart’s fashion panel.
4. What social networking site do you use most? Vote in this poll.
5. Read on Book Buzz that York County Heritage trust offers Lunch with the Librarians. Sounds like a neat program.
6. If you missed my Buffy’s Write Zone newsletter, sign up now so you won’t miss the next one.
7. Love my friend Chris Otto’s blog, Papergreat. If you haven’t checked it out yet, make sure you do. He has a ton of great stuff, such as this recent post on Underwood Deviled Ham ad from 1952 issue of Woman’s Day.
8. Jim McClure shares Mike Johnson’s guest column in the York Sunday News (2/7/13) that addresses why we should care about historic homes on York Town Square.