This week’s edition of crazy scanner calls might need to be a multiple part series. For one, our beloved Rick Lee is on vacation this week and we need SOMETHING to fill this blog, and second, there’s just so much good stuff to share.
The below list contains direct quotes from the York County 911 scanner. Enjoy.
- Man sitting on the curb with no shoes. He’s screaming at traffic about tube socks. Correction: He’s screaming about toe socks.
- The caller advises that the driver of a white Jeep got out banged on her window and told her she can’t drive.
- Caller advises that she has a 2-3 foot long ball python snake in custody.
- The caller says he found “a snake pit” in his garden
SIDE NOTE: Why so many snakes in York County? I might have to move. HATE snakes.
- 911 dispatcher: The caller advises he would like anyone but you to handle his call. Officer: I’ll handle that call.
- The caller advises that her neighbor walked up her drive, hit her leg on mower, fell down and said she was hurt