Welcome to the Complaint Dept.Have a pet peeve about your community? A quality of life issue that's driving you nuts? Terrible roads? Nasty potholes? Crime problems? Improve York County by flagging problems for us to investigate and help resolve. We can't promise your problem will be fixed, but we can shine a light make to sure local officials are aware of it. Use the map at left to report issues. Or email us at email@example.com.
How it worksUse this interactive map to notify neighbors and local officials about problems such as potholes, broken street lights, flood-prone dips and road hazards, as well as graffiti and other eyesores.
1. Click the "Report" tab on the left side of the map below. Enter the address or use the map marker to navigate to the area where the issue you want to report is located on the map below. (Use the controls in the upper left corner to move the map around the window or zoom in and out.).
2. Once you have mapped the location of your issue, click next to start step 2.
3. Enter a summary of your issue, such as "Large pothole" or "Broken streetlight". Once you've entered a summary, you can then fill out a more detailed description of the issue and even attach a photograph. After this is complete, enter a display name, such as "John" or "Anonymous,” as well as a valid email address. After you've completed all the fields, press submit to create a public report of your issue.
Go mobileDownload the SeeClickFix app from the Android Market or iTunes to report issues as you are out and about.
- Should PennDOT release the potential list of bridge and road projects that could be funded?
- BBB and one York Township resident warn against ‘US Airlines’ scam
- Plants stolen from Left Bank Restaurant in York
- At least three projects in York County could be funded if Senate Bill 1 passes as proposed
- See how a “diverging diamond interchange” — proposed for the Shrewsbury exit of I-83 — works
- JT on Should PennDOT release the potential list of bridge and road projects that could be funded?
- Jenni Sipe on When it comes to the cost: Big company or small shops?
- Douglas Gitt on After years of waiting, widening of the “York split” expected to start this summer
- Marcel on Use this map to report problems in York County – see posts below for stories on efforts to resolve issues
- best golf gps 2012 on Use this map to report problems in York County – see posts below for stories on efforts to resolve issues
Category Archives: Pothole patrol
Those little — or big — craters in the road are starting to pop up everywhere now that spring has arrived. If you see one, you can report to the state Department of Transportation by calling 1-800-FIX ROAD. And if … Continue reading
A reader recently wrote on SeeClickFix about a huge pothole in the road in the 1200 block of East Philadelphia Street in York. The reader wrote that rocks were collecting inside the pothole and when cars drove over it, the … Continue reading
This editorial from the York Daily Record focuses on the Heritage Rail Trail and a bridge over the Codorus Creek.
News release today from the York County Planning Commission: York County, Pennsylvania, May 1, 2012. Today and all during the month of May, the York County Planning Commission (YCPC) transportation staff will be seeking public input on the York Area … Continue reading
The twenty-somethings over at the Twenty & Change blog talk about things they would like to see fixed in York County. They focused on such issues as city potholes, nightlife for young people in southern York County, green space in … Continue reading