Welcome to the Complaint Dept.Have a pet peeve about your community? A quality of life issue that's driving you nuts? Terrible roads? Nasty potholes? Crime problems? Improve York County by flagging problems for us to investigate and help resolve. We can't promise your problem will be fixed, but we can shine a light make to sure local officials are aware of it. Use the map at left to report issues. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it worksUse this interactive map to notify neighbors and local officials about problems such as potholes, broken street lights, flood-prone dips and road hazards, as well as graffiti and other eyesores.
1. Click the "Report" tab on the left side of the map below. Enter the address or use the map marker to navigate to the area where the issue you want to report is located on the map below. (Use the controls in the upper left corner to move the map around the window or zoom in and out.).
2. Once you have mapped the location of your issue, click next to start step 2.
3. Enter a summary of your issue, such as "Large pothole" or "Broken streetlight". Once you've entered a summary, you can then fill out a more detailed description of the issue and even attach a photograph. After this is complete, enter a display name, such as "John" or "Anonymous,” as well as a valid email address. After you've completed all the fields, press submit to create a public report of your issue.
Go mobileDownload the SeeClickFix app from the Android Market or iTunes to report issues as you are out and about.
- Governor signs transportation bill; money will pay for widening of I-83 in York area
- I-83 drivers: Traffic will be detoured in Maryland next week
- New eastbound Route 22 bridge opens after fiery tanker crash in May
- Pennsylvania still ranks 5th for deer vs. vehicle crashes, State Farm says
- New traffic pattern in effect at Eastern York high and middle schools
- Kelly on I-83 drivers: Traffic will be detoured in Maryland next week
- Andy on I-83 drivers: What you need to know in Maryland
- Rogers on New traffic control technology could be coming for U.S. 15 in northern York County
- Barry Ness on Speak out on transportation issues during online public meeting
- Rae on Police: No child abductions — or attempts — have been linked to group selling educational materials
Category Archives: Transit
Will you try riding the bus or Amtrak in September? Commuter Services of Pennsylvania is kicking off its third annual Try Transit Month in September, and it is encouraging residents to try using public transportation. Those who do could win … Continue reading
Rabbittransit in negotiations for a park-and-ride lot in the Shrewsbury area; where are other park-and-ride lots needed?
If you missed it last week, a park-and-ride lot in Shrewsbury Township closed Sept. 14 because Shipley Energy plans to develop the site. It held more than 80 vehicles. Rabbittransit is “in final negotiations with a different location for a … Continue reading
Rabbittransit rider finds section of South Queen Street eliminated under proposed bus route changes; she’d have to walk up the hill to doctor’s office
View Larger Map Longtime Rabbittransit rider Mary Swank called today because she’s concerned the bus will no longer service a whole section of South Queen Street if a lengthy list of proposed bus route changes are approved. In case you … Continue reading