Crews will be sweeping Route 15 from Route 74 to the Adams County line, so drivers should watch for lane restrictions, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation’s local office.
Drivers should watch for single-lane restrictions on the following roads:
• Mount Hebron School Road between Codorus Furnace and Saginaw roads in East Manchester Township for oil and chipping.
• Saginaw Road between Codorus Furnace and Long roads in East Manchester Township for oil and chipping.
• Richmond Road from Route 425 to Burkholder Road in Lower Windsor and Chanceford townships for oil and chipping.
• Codorus Furnace Road in Hellam and East Manchester townships for oil and chipping.
• Bull Run Road from Route 624 to the Susquehanna River in Lower Windsor Township for pipe patching and a bridge repair.
• Sheridan Road in Springettsbury Township for paving/paving prep.
• Bull Road from Route 30 to Canal Road in several municipalities for paving/paving prep.
• Valley Road from Old York Road to Beinhour Road in Fairview Township for paving/paving prep.
• Route 94 from Hanover borough to the Maryland Line in several municipalities for grading shoulders.
• Broadway from Hanover borough to the Adams County line — including Penn Township — for grading shoulders.
• Lucky Road between routes 74 and 425 in Chanceford Township for shoulder backup.
• Interstate 83 from the Cumberland County line to the Maryland line for mowing and brush cutting.
• South Duke Street from Route 74 to Route 24 in Dallastown and York Township for mowing and brush cutting.
• Pigeon Hill Road between Old Hanover Road and Woodland Drive in Jackson Township for a bridge repair.