Welcome to the Complaint Dept.Have a pet peeve about your community? A quality of life issue that's driving you nuts? Terrible roads? Nasty potholes? Crime problems? Improve York County by flagging problems for us to investigate and help resolve. We can't promise your problem will be fixed, but we can shine a light make to sure local officials are aware of it. Use the map at left to report issues. Or email us at email@example.com.
How it worksUse this interactive map to notify neighbors and local officials about problems such as potholes, broken street lights, flood-prone dips and road hazards, as well as graffiti and other eyesores.
1. Click the "Report" tab on the left side of the map below. Enter the address or use the map marker to navigate to the area where the issue you want to report is located on the map below. (Use the controls in the upper left corner to move the map around the window or zoom in and out.).
2. Once you have mapped the location of your issue, click next to start step 2.
3. Enter a summary of your issue, such as "Large pothole" or "Broken streetlight". Once you've entered a summary, you can then fill out a more detailed description of the issue and even attach a photograph. After this is complete, enter a display name, such as "John" or "Anonymous,” as well as a valid email address. After you've completed all the fields, press submit to create a public report of your issue.
Go mobileDownload the SeeClickFix app from the Android Market or iTunes to report issues as you are out and about.
- Michelle Tyson on New 3-way stop at Chambers/Camp Betty Washington intersection should help traffic move more safely, PennDOT says
- Kelly on I-83 drivers: Traffic will be detoured in Maryland next week
- Andy on I-83 drivers: What you need to know in Maryland
- Rogers on New traffic control technology could be coming for U.S. 15 in northern York County
- Barry Ness on Speak out on transportation issues during online public meeting
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
Tag Archives: City of York
A bucket boat is back for more bridge inspections in York. C.S. Davidson Inc. will be using the boat today to conduct routine inspections of the Philadelphia, Market, King and Princess street bridges, said Steve Malesker, senior project manager with … Continue reading
A reader recently wrote on SeeClickFix about a huge pothole in the road in the 1200 block of East Philadelphia Street in York. The reader wrote that rocks were collecting inside the pothole and when cars drove over it, the … Continue reading
Some bridge deck repairs have been scheduled in York, according to a news release from the City of York. The South Penn Street bridge over the Codorus Creek will be worked on the week of Nov. 5. Crews plan to … Continue reading
Reporter Ed Mahon went to a York neighborhood Monday night to talk with residents who were concerned about a leaning electrical pole. They worried that it was unsafe. Here is the story that Ed has written after talking with residents … Continue reading
A fresh look might be coming for Market Street in five municipalities, including the City of York. Transportation officials are looking at a $5.2 million project to repair and resurface the road in 2014 and 2015. The municipalities affected would … Continue reading