Welcome to the Complaint Dept.Have a pet peeve about your community? A quality of life issue that's driving you nuts? Terrible roads? Nasty potholes? Crime problems? Improve York County by flagging problems for us to investigate and help resolve. We can't promise your problem will be fixed, but we can shine a light make to sure local officials are aware of it. Use the map at left to report issues. Or email us at email@example.com.
How it worksUse this interactive map to notify neighbors and local officials about problems such as potholes, broken street lights, flood-prone dips and road hazards, as well as graffiti and other eyesores.
1. Click the "Report" tab on the left side of the map below. Enter the address or use the map marker to navigate to the area where the issue you want to report is located on the map below. (Use the controls in the upper left corner to move the map around the window or zoom in and out.).
2. Once you have mapped the location of your issue, click next to start step 2.
3. Enter a summary of your issue, such as "Large pothole" or "Broken streetlight". Once you've entered a summary, you can then fill out a more detailed description of the issue and even attach a photograph. After this is complete, enter a display name, such as "John" or "Anonymous,” as well as a valid email address. After you've completed all the fields, press submit to create a public report of your issue.
Go mobileDownload the SeeClickFix app from the Android Market or iTunes to report issues as you are out and about.
- Governor signs transportation bill; money will pay for widening of I-83 in York area
- I-83 drivers: Traffic will be detoured in Maryland next week
- New eastbound Route 22 bridge opens after fiery tanker crash in May
- Pennsylvania still ranks 5th for deer vs. vehicle crashes, State Farm says
- New traffic pattern in effect at Eastern York high and middle schools
- Kelly on I-83 drivers: Traffic will be detoured in Maryland next week
- Andy on I-83 drivers: What you need to know in Maryland
- Rogers on New traffic control technology could be coming for U.S. 15 in northern York County
- Barry Ness on Speak out on transportation issues during online public meeting
- Rae on Police: No child abductions — or attempts — have been linked to group selling educational materials
Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
If you travel Interstate 83 or any other roads in Maryland, you need to remember that the new, hand-held cellphone ban is now in effect. Drivers can be pulled over if police see them holding a cellphone to their ear, … Continue reading
Pennsylvania State Police will be conducting DUI enforcement activities in York County, beginning Friday, and continuing through March 18, according to a news release. The activities could be DUI sobriety checkpoints, or roving DUI patrols, or both, the release states. … Continue reading
Adams County is facing a shortage of first responders, according to a recent article by reporter Amy Stansbury in the Hanover Evening Sun. Stansbury reported that Pennsylvania’s current volunteer firefighting force is just a fraction of the size it once … Continue reading
In the two years that I’ve been writing about emergency responders in York County, I’ve learned a lot about area firefighters. I’ve tried recently to do more stories on these men and women other than when they are battling a … Continue reading