Welcome to the Complaint Dept.Have a pet peeve about your community? A quality of life issue that's driving you nuts? Terrible roads? Nasty potholes? Crime problems? Improve York County by flagging problems for us to investigate and help resolve. We can't promise your problem will be fixed, but we can shine a light make to sure local officials are aware of it. Use the map at left to report issues. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it worksUse this interactive map to notify neighbors and local officials about problems such as potholes, broken street lights, flood-prone dips and road hazards, as well as graffiti and other eyesores.
1. Click the "Report" tab on the left side of the map below. Enter the address or use the map marker to navigate to the area where the issue you want to report is located on the map below. (Use the controls in the upper left corner to move the map around the window or zoom in and out.).
2. Once you have mapped the location of your issue, click next to start step 2.
3. Enter a summary of your issue, such as "Large pothole" or "Broken streetlight". Once you've entered a summary, you can then fill out a more detailed description of the issue and even attach a photograph. After this is complete, enter a display name, such as "John" or "Anonymous,” as well as a valid email address. After you've completed all the fields, press submit to create a public report of your issue.
Go mobileDownload the SeeClickFix app from the Android Market or iTunes to report issues as you are out and about.
- Governor signs transportation bill; money will pay for widening of I-83 in York area
- I-83 drivers: Traffic will be detoured in Maryland next week
- New eastbound Route 22 bridge opens after fiery tanker crash in May
- Pennsylvania still ranks 5th for deer vs. vehicle crashes, State Farm says
- New traffic pattern in effect at Eastern York high and middle schools
- Kelly on I-83 drivers: Traffic will be detoured in Maryland next week
- Andy on I-83 drivers: What you need to know in Maryland
- Rogers on New traffic control technology could be coming for U.S. 15 in northern York County
- Barry Ness on Speak out on transportation issues during online public meeting
- Rae on Police: No child abductions — or attempts — have been linked to group selling educational materials
Tag Archives: York
A bridge at a major Interstate 81 interchange in the Harrisburg area has reopened after the fiery tanker crash in May. The eastbound Route 22 bridge over I-81 is back in service, according to the state Department of Transportation. The … Continue reading
A bucket boat is back for more bridge inspections in York. C.S. Davidson Inc. will be using the boat today to conduct routine inspections of the Philadelphia, Market, King and Princess street bridges, said Steve Malesker, senior project manager with … Continue reading
During an office conversation, I struggled to find the pros in parking, especially in downtown York. Several of us at YDR live downtown and I know first hand the pain of shelling out nearly $30 a month to park in … Continue reading
Some bridge deck repairs have been scheduled in York, according to a news release from the City of York. The South Penn Street bridge over the Codorus Creek will be worked on the week of Nov. 5. Crews plan to … Continue reading
If you’re free Wednesday evening, stop by Mudhook Brewing Co. at 34 N. Cherry Lane in York for a frothy brew served by one of York County’s Commissioners. Fifteen percent of the money brought in between 5 and 7 p.m. Wednesday … Continue reading