In: Frank and April / Out: Jack and Rose
A lot of people seem to be focused on the Kate (Winslet) and Leo (DiCaprio) reunion coming to the big screen soon. I recently read a painful Q & A in Entertainment Weekly. It focused too much on “Titanic” nostalgia and not enough on the poignant and less cheesy “Revolutionary Road,” which could earn several Oscar nods. I loved “Titanic” as much as the next sap. Heck, I even wrote notes about how hot Leo was to my BFF in seventh grade. But it’s time to let Jack and Rose rest in peace.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this Thanksgiving weekend around York, Pa.
- I’m Abbey Zelko, new FlipSide entertainment reporter
- ‘The Walking Dead’ recap: Mid-season finale promises for excitement
- FlipSide guide 11/21/14: Celtic Festival, Old Tyme Fall Fest, Lewis Black
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this Nov. weekend around York, Pa.?
Connect With Us