In: Frank and April / Out: Jack and Rose
A lot of people seem to be focused on the Kate (Winslet) and Leo (DiCaprio) reunion coming to the big screen soon. I recently read a painful Q & A in Entertainment Weekly. It focused too much on “Titanic” nostalgia and not enough on the poignant and less cheesy “Revolutionary Road,” which could earn several Oscar nods. I loved “Titanic” as much as the next sap. Heck, I even wrote notes about how hot Leo was to my BFF in seventh grade. But it’s time to let Jack and Rose rest in peace.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- 'The Voice' viewing party is coming to The Pullo Center
- DaNica Shirey has a special message for locals attending Pullo 'Voice' party
- DreamWrights Youth and Family Theatre to perform 'The Homecoming'
- Aerosmith drummer to appear at GIANT food stores in Enola, Harrisburg
- International Antique Postcard Expo happening at the York Expo Center this weekend
Connect With Us