In: Frank and April / Out: Jack and Rose
A lot of people seem to be focused on the Kate (Winslet) and Leo (DiCaprio) reunion coming to the big screen soon. I recently read a painful Q & A in Entertainment Weekly. It focused too much on “Titanic” nostalgia and not enough on the poignant and less cheesy “Revolutionary Road,” which could earn several Oscar nods. I loved “Titanic” as much as the next sap. Heck, I even wrote notes about how hot Leo was to my BFF in seventh grade. But it’s time to let Jack and Rose rest in peace.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: Philadelphia Irish Music Fest, Fulton Theatre, Holy Hound
- Check out FlipSidePA’s new newsletter design!
- FlipSide Panel: First Friday in York, Lydia Loveless, YorkArts’ ‘Emerging Visions’
- FlipSide Panel: Super Bowl, Groove Jones at Bistro 19, Chris Brown
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- The Princess Bride: An Inconceivable Evening with Cary Elwes slated to hit the stage at The Pullo Center
- Brewmaster Tasting Tour on the Susquehanna Ale Trail: Find a new craft beer to love
- Pizarro: 'Batkid Begins' makes Cinequest opening night a wish come true
- Lupita Nyong'o's expensive Oscar dress stolen
- Bobbi Kristina Brown reportedly suffers seizures
Connect With Us