In: Frank and April / Out: Jack and Rose
A lot of people seem to be focused on the Kate (Winslet) and Leo (DiCaprio) reunion coming to the big screen soon. I recently read a painful Q & A in Entertainment Weekly. It focused too much on “Titanic” nostalgia and not enough on the poignant and less cheesy “Revolutionary Road,” which could earn several Oscar nods. I loved “Titanic” as much as the next sap. Heck, I even wrote notes about how hot Leo was to my BFF in seventh grade. But it’s time to let Jack and Rose rest in peace.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide guide 3/6/14: ‘Rock of Ages,’ Jefferson Starship, Cinderella Ball
- Update on Shann Beezy’s new album, 717 Video Music Award nomination
- New releases: Real Estate album, “12 Years a Slave,” Chelsea Handler travel memoir
- Recap: Whiskey Appreciation Night at The Ember’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Register for FlipSide Night Out March 22 at CoWork155 in York
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Jamie Goddard on Local musicians to revive Be-In concerts, from the 1960s, this fall in York
- Joyce Rossell Nokes on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County
- Erin McCracken on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- Rebecca on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- prizee gold on Oprah over the years: Locals with connections to the show