In: Frank and April / Out: Jack and Rose
A lot of people seem to be focused on the Kate (Winslet) and Leo (DiCaprio) reunion coming to the big screen soon. I recently read a painful Q & A in Entertainment Weekly. It focused too much on “Titanic” nostalgia and not enough on the poignant and less cheesy “Revolutionary Road,” which could earn several Oscar nods. I loved “Titanic” as much as the next sap. Heck, I even wrote notes about how hot Leo was to my BFF in seventh grade. But it’s time to let Jack and Rose rest in peace.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Guide 12/18/14: Music Friday, Holiday Extravaganza, The Night Before Christmas Railroad Tour
- FlipSide Panel: Find out what your friends are doing this Dec. weekend around York, Pa.
- Michael Waterloo: Same passion, different paper
- Craig Wayne Boyd wins ‘The Voice’ Season 7
- Holiday gifs: 12 ways to describe your Christmas spirit right about now
- Here's what local movie-goers think about Sony's cancellation of 'The Interview' premiere
- Martin Memorial Library now accepting submissions for 'Art in mARTin' gallery
- York photographer to display neon body painting photos at Mulberry Studios in Lancaster
- Madonna releases 6 songs after demos were leaked
- Doug E. Fresh to headline pre-New Year's Eve bash at 11th Avenue
Connect With Us