Welcome to what I like to call How to Dress Like a Hipster 101:
Step 1: Attend trendy music festival. (i.e. Coachella)
Step 2: Wear funky shades that compliment your face structure.
Step 3: Find an expensive outfit that looks vintage/you don’t care what you look like even though you do.
Step 4: Carry an environmentally friendly water bottle.
Step 5: Keep a mobile device (preferably an iPhone) in hand to twitter about indie bands.
Step 6: Always remember the difference between Alt and Bro.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog or follow the RSS feed to get the daily scoop.
Connect With Us
- Lenny Wiles on York County native filmmaker Shane Free seeks local input for Hex murder documentary
- Chris Hutton on Wolfgang Candy to host Lebanon Levi from ‘Amish Mafia,’ launch new line of chocolates at snack expo
- Mark Foreman on Wolfgang Candy to host Lebanon Levi from ‘Amish Mafia,’ launch new line of chocolates at snack expo
- Donna Bailey on Slideshow: Ghost signs in and around York County
- Erin McCracken on Journey, Rascal Flatts to reprise Super Bowl performance at Hersheypark Stadium Aug. 1