Welcome to what I like to call How to Dress Like a Hipster 101:
Step 1: Attend trendy music festival. (i.e. Coachella)
Step 2: Wear funky shades that compliment your face structure.
Step 3: Find an expensive outfit that looks vintage/you don’t care what you look like even though you do.
Step 4: Carry an environmentally friendly water bottle.
Step 5: Keep a mobile device (preferably an iPhone) in hand to twitter about indie bands.
Step 6: Always remember the difference between Alt and Bro.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- One Direction, Iggy Azalea shine at 2014 AMAs
- 'The Voice' viewing party is coming to The Pullo Center
- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' soars to biggest 2014 debut
- DaNica Shirey has a special message for locals attending Pullo 'Voice' party
- DreamWrights Youth and Family Theatre to perform 'The Homecoming'
Connect With Us