Welcome to what I like to call How to Dress Like a Hipster 101:
Step 1: Attend trendy music festival. (i.e. Coachella)
Step 2: Wear funky shades that compliment your face structure.
Step 3: Find an expensive outfit that looks vintage/you don’t care what you look like even though you do.
Step 4: Carry an environmentally friendly water bottle.
Step 5: Keep a mobile device (preferably an iPhone) in hand to twitter about indie bands.
Step 6: Always remember the difference between Alt and Bro.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- York Strand-Capitol: Paranormal investigators find ghosts in the theater
- FlipSide guide 10/30/14: Cirque du Soleil, Ghost Walk, Dance Party
- ‘The Walking Dead’ recap: ‘Dead’ set on character development
- Trick-or-treating in West York? Stop by Shelly Park for a photo!
- ‘The Voice’ knockout rounds return; York County’s star could shine brightest
Connect With Us