Welcome to what I like to call How to Dress Like a Hipster 101:
Step 1: Attend trendy music festival. (i.e. Coachella)
Step 2: Wear funky shades that compliment your face structure.
Step 3: Find an expensive outfit that looks vintage/you don’t care what you look like even though you do.
Step 4: Carry an environmentally friendly water bottle.
Step 5: Keep a mobile device (preferably an iPhone) in hand to twitter about indie bands.
Step 6: Always remember the difference between Alt and Bro.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: Philadelphia Irish Music Fest, Fulton Theatre, Holy Hound
- Check out FlipSidePA’s new newsletter design!
- FlipSide Panel: First Friday in York, Lydia Loveless, YorkArts’ ‘Emerging Visions’
- FlipSide Panel: Super Bowl, Groove Jones at Bistro 19, Chris Brown
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
Connect With Us