Welcome to what I like to call How to Dress Like a Hipster 101:
Step 1: Attend trendy music festival. (i.e. Coachella)
Step 2: Wear funky shades that compliment your face structure.
Step 3: Find an expensive outfit that looks vintage/you don’t care what you look like even though you do.
Step 4: Carry an environmentally friendly water bottle.
Step 5: Keep a mobile device (preferably an iPhone) in hand to twitter about indie bands.
Step 6: Always remember the difference between Alt and Bro.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- ‘Walking Dead’ recap: Things begin to heat up; leave the past behind
- FlipSide Panel: What are you up to this weekend around York, Pa.?
- FlipSide in your York Daily Record has a new look
- FlipSide Guide 10/16/14: Oyster Festival, Hersheypark in the Dark, The Clarks, Fall Colors Walk and more
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Recap: Carol, Termite exterminators and big explosions
Connect With Us