The UnCork York Wine Trail presents the sixth annual Tour de Tanks Event from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays in March. Tickets are $25 and allow unlimited visits and tastings at the trail’s wineries every weekend in March. Tickets come with a souvenir wine glass. Designated driver tickets are $15 and do not include tastings or a wine glass. For details and tickets, call 888-858-YORK or visit www.UnCorkYork.com.
Tickets can also be purchased at participating wineries:
Adams County Winery
Cullari Vineyards and Winery
Four Springs Winery
Fox Ridge Vineyard and Winery
Hauser Estate Winery
Hummingbird Ridge Winery
Moon Dancer Vineyards and Winery
Naylor Wine Cellars
Nissley Vineyards and Winery Estate
Reid’s Orchard and Winery
West Hanover Winery
(Photo: UnCork York)
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- Craig Wayne Boyd wins ‘The Voice’ Season 7
- Holiday gifs: 12 ways to describe your Christmas spirit right about now
- FlipSide guide 12/11/14: Painting and Wine, Tea with Santa, ‘The Nutcracker’
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this Dec. weekend around York, Pa?
- “The Voice” recap: The finals are here!
- Sony cancels NYC premiere of 'The Interview' as threats fly
- Sony hack: 'The Interview' is pulled from AMC, Regal movie theaters
- Sony hack: All you need to know about 'The Interview' and corporate emails
- Wrightsville artist displays paintings on his porch, fence and side of his house
- Irish Blessing to perform Celtic Christmas concert in Lancaster Dec. 22
Connect With Us