The UnCork York Wine Trail presents the sixth annual Tour de Tanks Event from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays in March. Tickets are $25 and allow unlimited visits and tastings at the trail’s wineries every weekend in March. Tickets come with a souvenir wine glass. Designated driver tickets are $15 and do not include tastings or a wine glass. For details and tickets, call 888-858-YORK or visit www.UnCorkYork.com.
Tickets can also be purchased at participating wineries:
Adams County Winery
Cullari Vineyards and Winery
Four Springs Winery
Fox Ridge Vineyard and Winery
Hauser Estate Winery
Hummingbird Ridge Winery
Moon Dancer Vineyards and Winery
Naylor Wine Cellars
Nissley Vineyards and Winery Estate
Reid’s Orchard and Winery
West Hanover Winery
(Photo: UnCork York)
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- Photos: New Freedom fest offers live music, art and family fun
- Photos: York Bike Night brings hundreds of motorcycles downtown
- FlipSide guide 9/18/14: White Rose Thunder, Roosterpalooza, Jay Leno
- A fond farewell to FlipSide readers
- FlipSide guide 9/11/14: Hunter Hayes at York Fair, Star-Spangled Spectacular, Colonial Day
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dani Fiore on Indian Summer Jars to release ‘Heart Rock’ in September
- bioshock pc keyboard controls on The cereal serial 01/24/11: Blue Monday; Olbermann exits MSNBC; Wikileaks movie?
- Oyun Oyna on New releases: Sia album, ‘The Raid 2,’ Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes game
- Ashley May on Commentary
- Jean on Commentary