Five links to start your day off right: Part of a complete, balanced breakfast.
Finally, a “Mad Men” copycat. (Fly guys)
Two bartenders walked into a bank. (Read the rest of the story.)
Local youth performed during the African American History Fair. (With video)
Fruitcake is invited to the royal wedding. (Sarah Ferguson is not.)
A woman threw batting practice for the Cleveland Indians Monday. (Switch pitch)
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- 7 things to do this week in York, Lancaster, Biglerville
- Preserve your sanity with canning this season
- Older films: The Allen should be up and running for 'Hunchback of Notre Dame'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Episode 6: How the show established a new brand in 60 minutes
- Hal Holbrook's one-man Twain show coming to Strand
Connect With Us