(Photo: YDR File; A living history coordinator for the York County Heritage Complex, gives a tour of the Golden Plough Tavern in 2007.)
Downtown Inc and the York County Heritage Trust present an historic walking tour of downtown York at 5 p.m. April 15 starting at the Golden Plough Tavern, 157 W. Market St. The tour focuses on York’s beer history. Other stops include the soon-to-be-open Mudhook Brewing Company and Liquid Hero Brewery. The tour will end at the Yorktowne Hotel, 48 E. Market St. Tickets are $10. Space is limited. For details and tickets, call 849-2331 or visit pubsofyork.eventbrite.com.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide guide 3/6/14: ‘Rock of Ages,’ Jefferson Starship, Cinderella Ball
- Update on Shann Beezy’s new album, 717 Video Music Award nomination
- New releases: Real Estate album, “12 Years a Slave,” Chelsea Handler travel memoir
- Recap: Whiskey Appreciation Night at The Ember’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Register for FlipSide Night Out March 22 at CoWork155 in York
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Jamie Goddard on Local musicians to revive Be-In concerts, from the 1960s, this fall in York
- Joyce Rossell Nokes on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County
- Erin McCracken on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- Rebecca on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- prizee gold on Oprah over the years: Locals with connections to the show