(Photo: YDR File; A living history coordinator for the York County Heritage Complex, gives a tour of the Golden Plough Tavern in 2007.)
Downtown Inc and the York County Heritage Trust present an historic walking tour of downtown York at 5 p.m. April 15 starting at the Golden Plough Tavern, 157 W. Market St. The tour focuses on York’s beer history. Other stops include the soon-to-be-open Mudhook Brewing Company and Liquid Hero Brewery. The tour will end at the Yorktowne Hotel, 48 E. Market St. Tickets are $10. Space is limited. For details and tickets, call 849-2331 or visit pubsofyork.eventbrite.com.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- New releases: ‘Madden NFL 15,’ ‘The Walking Dead: Season 4,’ Rob McCoury solo album
- Indian Summer Jars to release ‘Heart Rock’ in September
- Yorkfest: Winners announced for festival art awards, youth art and literary contests
- Yorkfest: Winners announced for adult literary contest, juried exhibit at YorkArts
- FlipSide guide 8/21/14: Yorkfest, Gettysburg Brew Fest, Sweet Corn Festival
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dani Fiore on Indian Summer Jars to release ‘Heart Rock’ in September
- bioshock pc keyboard controls on The cereal serial 01/24/11: Blue Monday; Olbermann exits MSNBC; Wikileaks movie?
- Oyun Oyna on New releases: Sia album, ‘The Raid 2,’ Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes game
- Ashley May on Commentary
- Jean on Commentary