(Photo: YDR File; A living history coordinator for the York County Heritage Complex, gives a tour of the Golden Plough Tavern in 2007.)
Downtown Inc and the York County Heritage Trust present an historic walking tour of downtown York at 5 p.m. April 15 starting at the Golden Plough Tavern, 157 W. Market St. The tour focuses on York’s beer history. Other stops include the soon-to-be-open Mudhook Brewing Company and Liquid Hero Brewery. The tour will end at the Yorktowne Hotel, 48 E. Market St. Tickets are $10. Space is limited. For details and tickets, call 849-2331 or visit pubsofyork.eventbrite.com.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- York Strand-Capitol: Paranormal investigators find ghosts in the theater
- FlipSide guide 10/30/14: Cirque du Soleil, Ghost Walk, Dance Party
- ‘The Walking Dead’ recap: ‘Dead’ set on character development
- Trick-or-treating in West York? Stop by Shelly Park for a photo!
- ‘The Voice’ knockout rounds return; York County’s star could shine brightest
Connect With Us