(Photo: YDR File; A living history coordinator for the York County Heritage Complex, gives a tour of the Golden Plough Tavern in 2007.)
Downtown Inc and the York County Heritage Trust present an historic walking tour of downtown York at 5 p.m. April 15 starting at the Golden Plough Tavern, 157 W. Market St. The tour focuses on York’s beer history. Other stops include the soon-to-be-open Mudhook Brewing Company and Liquid Hero Brewery. The tour will end at the Yorktowne Hotel, 48 E. Market St. Tickets are $10. Space is limited. For details and tickets, call 849-2331 or visit pubsofyork.eventbrite.com.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- New releases: ‘Trouble in Paradise’ by La Roux, ‘GMO OMG’ and ‘Wii Sports Club’
- DreamWrights hosts Teen Masquerade Ball, hopes to grow teen programs
- FlipSide guide 7/17/14: Artscape, Brews & Blues, Pennsylvania Reunion Fest
- Wynn Las Vegas welcomes ‘Popeye’ by Jeff Koons
- New releases: Bleachers album, ‘Rio 2,’ Harper Lee biography
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Sophia Moors on Former York County musician involved in project that will send someone to space
- sophiamoors on FlipSide guide 6/19/14: Summer Solstice, Codorus Blast, Wingstock, Penn-Mar Irish Festival
- David Janoski on Tea Light Lantern Float Festival set for Saturday in Wrightsville
- Barry Kidd on In search of Jeff Koons collectors and enthusiasts
- FlipSide Blog | New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album ... | Medical Charisma Site on New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album, Jennifer Weiner novel, ‘The Lunchbox’