(Photo: YDR File; A living history coordinator for the York County Heritage Complex, gives a tour of the Golden Plough Tavern in 2007.)
Downtown Inc and the York County Heritage Trust present an historic walking tour of downtown York at 5 p.m. April 15 starting at the Golden Plough Tavern, 157 W. Market St. The tour focuses on York’s beer history. Other stops include the soon-to-be-open Mudhook Brewing Company and Liquid Hero Brewery. The tour will end at the Yorktowne Hotel, 48 E. Market St. Tickets are $10. Space is limited. For details and tickets, call 849-2331 or visit pubsofyork.eventbrite.com.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- New releases: New tunes from Neon Trees; ‘Putty Squad’; Ken Burns documentary
- Go Green in the City attracts crowd for street festival in York
- Spring Forward Fashion Meets Art recap with videos and social media
- FlipSide guide 4/17/14: Spring Forward fashion event, Launch Music Conference and Festival, Revs Fan Fest
- Share your Pharrell Williams “Happy” videos
- Go Green in the City offers sun, sustainable fun at York street festival
- Liquid Hero Brewery hosts Chili Cook-Off Saturday
- Jeff Koons-designed Faberge egg reaches a record-breaking $500,000 on auction site
- York College, Cultural Alliance present Impact Arts & Culture Conference
- Lupita Nyong'o named People's 'Most Beautiful'
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Martha on 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg: Events linked to Civil War in York County and beyond
- laser hair removal gone wrong on Mother’s Day events in York County and beyond
- Lou's Grand Slam 5K on FlipSide guide 2/27/14: Tour de Tanks, PA Garden Show of York, Fourth Fridays
- Jamie Goddard on Local musicians to revive Be-In concerts, from the 1960s, this fall in York
- Joyce Rossell Nokes on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County