Five ideas for the weekend. Check out our newsletter for more tips.
Don’t forget: Joan Jett & the Blackhearts will rock the Toyota Grandstand 7:30 p.m. Sept. 13 at the York Fair. Tickets go on sale 9 a.m. Saturday.
Grab a cup, stein, boot or other drinking vessel and head to BrewFest Saturday at Mount Hope Estate and Winery. (By the way, there are a TON of festivals this weekend, including the Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival.)
– Springettsbury Sertoma Club presents a Comedy Night benefit Friday.
– The Bar Stools presents the parody “How To Succeed in Law (Without Really Trying)” Friday and Saturday at York Little Theatre.
Spin your wheels
– Head out on a Moonlight Bike Ride Saturday night from the Railroad parking area of the Heritage Rail Trail County Park.
– Keep pedaling during Bike in York Week. A kick-off event is Sunday at the Expo Center.
Celebrate local talent
– The Rosies Awards Ceremony for high school theater is Sunday at the Strand-Capitol.
–The Central Pennsylvania Hip-Hop Awards are Sunday at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East. Voting closes Saturday.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- Documentary ‘Game On: The World Boardgaming Championships’ captures friendly competition
- New releases: ‘Hypnotic Eye’ by Tom Petty, ‘The Other Woman,’ Remastered version of ‘The Last of Us’
- ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ trailer Part 1
- Meet York’s new Appell Arts Fellow: Dillon Samuelson
- Regal Cinemas giving away free nachos, Hollywood trip through cheesy selfie contest
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- read more on New releases: Bleachers album, ‘Rio 2,’ Harper Lee biography
- Sophia Moors on Former York County musician involved in project that will send someone to space
- sophiamoors on FlipSide guide 6/19/14: Summer Solstice, Codorus Blast, Wingstock, Penn-Mar Irish Festival
- David Janoski on Tea Light Lantern Float Festival set for Saturday in Wrightsville
- Barry Kidd on In search of Jeff Koons collectors and enthusiasts