Five ideas for the weekend. Check out our newsletter for more tips.
Don’t forget: Joan Jett & the Blackhearts will rock the Toyota Grandstand 7:30 p.m. Sept. 13 at the York Fair. Tickets go on sale 9 a.m. Saturday.
Grab a cup, stein, boot or other drinking vessel and head to BrewFest Saturday at Mount Hope Estate and Winery. (By the way, there are a TON of festivals this weekend, including the Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival.)
— Springettsbury Sertoma Club presents a Comedy Night benefit Friday.
— The Bar Stools presents the parody “How To Succeed in Law (Without Really Trying)” Friday and Saturday at York Little Theatre.
Spin your wheels
— Head out on a Moonlight Bike Ride Saturday night from the Railroad parking area of the Heritage Rail Trail County Park.
— Keep pedaling during Bike in York Week. A kick-off event is Sunday at the Expo Center.
Celebrate local talent
— The Rosies Awards Ceremony for high school theater is Sunday at the Strand-Capitol.
–The Central Pennsylvania Hip-Hop Awards are Sunday at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East. Voting closes Saturday.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- FlipSide Panel: PA Farm Show, Hibrewnation, Martin Luther King Jr., Kable House, FestivIce
- Watch Matthew McConaughey’s audition tape for ‘Dazed and Confused’
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this January weekend around York, Pa.?
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing New Year’s weekend around York, Pa.?
- 'A Most Violent Year' produced by York native Neal Dodson opens in theaters Jan. 30
- Penn State York professor to discuss 'Downton Abbey' on WPSU call-in show 'After Abbey'
- Live blog: Chambersburg IceFest 2015
- Bruce Jenner is becoming a woman, will document process with reality TV show
- Western Flyers bring toe-tapping tunes to Harrisburg
Connect With Us