Five ideas for the weekend. Check out our newsletter for more tips.
Don’t forget: Joan Jett & the Blackhearts will rock the Toyota Grandstand 7:30 p.m. Sept. 13 at the York Fair. Tickets go on sale 9 a.m. Saturday.
Grab a cup, stein, boot or other drinking vessel and head to BrewFest Saturday at Mount Hope Estate and Winery. (By the way, there are a TON of festivals this weekend, including the Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival.)
— Springettsbury Sertoma Club presents a Comedy Night benefit Friday.
— The Bar Stools presents the parody “How To Succeed in Law (Without Really Trying)” Friday and Saturday at York Little Theatre.
Spin your wheels
— Head out on a Moonlight Bike Ride Saturday night from the Railroad parking area of the Heritage Rail Trail County Park.
— Keep pedaling during Bike in York Week. A kick-off event is Sunday at the Expo Center.
Celebrate local talent
— The Rosies Awards Ceremony for high school theater is Sunday at the Strand-Capitol.
–The Central Pennsylvania Hip-Hop Awards are Sunday at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg East. Voting closes Saturday.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: Philadelphia Irish Music Fest, Fulton Theatre, Holy Hound
- Check out FlipSidePA’s new newsletter design!
- FlipSide Panel: First Friday in York, Lydia Loveless, YorkArts’ ‘Emerging Visions’
- FlipSide Panel: Super Bowl, Groove Jones at Bistro 19, Chris Brown
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- First Friday in York: Spend Girls Night Out with makeovers, painting parties, more
- Celebrate Tour de Tanks' 10th anniversary with a wine from each region of the trail
- Students exhibit award-winning art at two Lancaster museums
- Music recording studio to open in Royal Square on Friday
- High school plays: Broadway is coming to York and Adams counties
Connect With Us