Five links to start your day off right: Part of a complete, balanced breakfast.
Tweet questions to #AskObama and follow @townhall at 2 p.m. to watch the President respond. (Commander in Q&A)
Daniel Radcliffe revealed that he’s sober. (Let the Harry Potter puns begin.)
Get caught up on who said what about the Casey Anthony verdict. (Trial on trial)
Gettysburg offers trading cards of generals, leaders, soldiers and battle sites. (Civil War buff stuff)
Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen Sept. 19. (It just happens to be the night Ashton Kutcher debuts on “Two and a Half Men.”)
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- ‘Walking Dead’ recap: Things begin to heat up; leave the past behind
- FlipSide Panel: What are you up to this weekend around York, Pa.?
- FlipSide in your York Daily Record has a new look
- FlipSide Guide 10/16/14: Oyster Festival, Hersheypark in the Dark, The Clarks, Fall Colors Walk and more
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Recap: Carol, Termite exterminators and big explosions
Connect With Us