Five links to start your day off right: Part of a complete, balanced breakfast.
Tweet questions to #AskObama and follow @townhall at 2 p.m. to watch the President respond. (Commander in Q&A)
Daniel Radcliffe revealed that he’s sober. (Let the Harry Potter puns begin.)
Get caught up on who said what about the Casey Anthony verdict. (Trial on trial)
Gettysburg offers trading cards of generals, leaders, soldiers and battle sites. (Civil War buff stuff)
Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen Sept. 19. (It just happens to be the night Ashton Kutcher debuts on “Two and a Half Men.”)
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this Nov. weekend around York, Pa.?
- ‘The Voice': 10 remain, but who will win?
- ‘The Walking Dead': Emotions for emotionless characters
- The Voice: Live Playoffs heat up the competition
- FlipSide guide 11/13/14: American Girl Fashion Show, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Matuto
Connect With Us