Five links to start your day off right: Part of a complete, balanced breakfast.
Tweet questions to #AskObama and follow @townhall at 2 p.m. to watch the President respond. (Commander in Q&A)
Daniel Radcliffe revealed that he’s sober. (Let the Harry Potter puns begin.)
Get caught up on who said what about the Casey Anthony verdict. (Trial on trial)
Gettysburg offers trading cards of generals, leaders, soldiers and battle sites. (Civil War buff stuff)
Comedy Central will air a roast of Charlie Sheen Sept. 19. (It just happens to be the night Ashton Kutcher debuts on “Two and a Half Men.”)
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this Thanksgiving weekend around York, Pa.
- I’m Abbey Zelko, new FlipSide entertainment reporter
- ‘The Walking Dead’ recap: Mid-season finale promises for excitement
- FlipSide guide 11/21/14: Celtic Festival, Old Tyme Fall Fest, Lewis Black
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this Nov. weekend around York, Pa.?
Connect With Us