You might not know The Lumineers by name…yet. But you’ve probably heard their song “Ho Hey” on this Bing commercial. (I have a strong feeling that it will a must-play at many summer weddings.) Check out the up-and-coming act June 26 in the Abbey Bar at Appalachian Brewing Company, 50 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg. Coal Town Rounders open the show. The music starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the door. Click here to buy them.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog or follow the RSS feed to get the daily scoop.
- Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday
- New York Times T Magazine gets into Jeff Koons’ art collection
- FlipSide guide 12/5/13: ‘A Christmas Carol’ performances; Straight No Chaser; The Irish Tenors
- Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May
- Kingsfoil to greet fans, perform Dec. 27 at the Chameleon Club; Update on Frankie Muniz
Connect With Us
- Martin Wrught on Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May
- bill kohler on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County
- accident lawyer on Cheap Eats
- www.youtube.com on See ‘Soul Food Junkies’ Nov. 5 at HACC York
- Battlefield 4 black friday deals on Prudhomme’s will be featured on A&E’s ‘My Ghost Story’ Saturday
York County today