You might not know The Lumineers by name…yet. But you’ve probably heard their song “Ho Hey” on this Bing commercial. (I have a strong feeling that it will a must-play at many summer weddings.) Check out the up-and-coming act June 26 in the Abbey Bar at Appalachian Brewing Company, 50 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg. Coal Town Rounders open the show. The music starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the door. Click here to buy them.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- Craig Wayne Boyd wins ‘The Voice’ Season 7
- Holiday gifs: 12 ways to describe your Christmas spirit right about now
- FlipSide guide 12/11/14: Painting and Wine, Tea with Santa, ‘The Nutcracker’
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this Dec. weekend around York, Pa?
- “The Voice” recap: The finals are here!
- Buddy King and Diane Susek bring Christmas spirit to Conewago Inn's 10th Christmas Dinner Show
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25 release
- Sony cancels NYC premiere of 'The Interview' as threats fly
- Sony hack: 'The Interview' is pulled from AMC, Regal movie theaters
- Sony hack: All you need to know about 'The Interview' and corporate emails
Connect With Us