You might not know The Lumineers by name…yet. But you’ve probably heard their song “Ho Hey” on this Bing commercial. (I have a strong feeling that it will a must-play at many summer weddings.) Check out the up-and-coming act June 26 in the Abbey Bar at Appalachian Brewing Company, 50 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg. Coal Town Rounders open the show. The music starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the door. Click here to buy them.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- York Strand-Capitol: Paranormal investigators find ghosts in the theater
- FlipSide guide 10/30/14: Cirque du Soleil, Ghost Walk, Dance Party
- ‘The Walking Dead’ recap: ‘Dead’ set on character development
- Trick-or-treating in West York? Stop by Shelly Park for a photo!
- ‘The Voice’ knockout rounds return; York County’s star could shine brightest
- Celerbate Oktoberfest and all things German at Queensgate Towne Center
- Learn to sculpt art at Clay Path Studio in York
- Dan + Shay headline 'Jingle Bell Jam' Dec. 19 at York Expo Center
- 'Hand + Eye' photo exhibit on show at Isadore Gallery in Lancaster
- Brooklyn singer Meghann Wright to perform in Lancaster
Connect With Us