You might not know The Lumineers by name…yet. But you’ve probably heard their song “Ho Hey” on this Bing commercial. (I have a strong feeling that it will a must-play at many summer weddings.) Check out the up-and-coming act June 26 in the Abbey Bar at Appalachian Brewing Company, 50 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg. Coal Town Rounders open the show. The music starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the door. Click here to buy them.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- Two coffee lovers produce original musical in Gettysburg
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Episode 2: Desert dreams and communication collapse
- Beech Springs Farm brings garden-fresh foods to the table
- 14 things to do (and eat!) on Labor Day weekend
- York City Boutique Week: Top fall fashion looks from the boutiques
Connect With Us