You might not know The Lumineers by name…yet. But you’ve probably heard their song “Ho Hey” on this Bing commercial. (I have a strong feeling that it will a must-play at many summer weddings.) Check out the up-and-coming act June 26 in the Abbey Bar at Appalachian Brewing Company, 50 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg. Coal Town Rounders open the show. The music starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the door. Click here to buy them.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog or follow the RSS feed to get the daily scoop.
Connect With Us
- Lenny Wiles on York County native filmmaker Shane Free seeks local input for Hex murder documentary
- Chris Hutton on Wolfgang Candy to host Lebanon Levi from ‘Amish Mafia,’ launch new line of chocolates at snack expo
- Mark Foreman on Wolfgang Candy to host Lebanon Levi from ‘Amish Mafia,’ launch new line of chocolates at snack expo
- Donna Bailey on Slideshow: Ghost signs in and around York County
- Erin McCracken on Journey, Rascal Flatts to reprise Super Bowl performance at Hersheypark Stadium Aug. 1