You might not know The Lumineers by name…yet. But you’ve probably heard their song “Ho Hey” on this Bing commercial. (I have a strong feeling that it will a must-play at many summer weddings.) Check out the up-and-coming act June 26 in the Abbey Bar at Appalachian Brewing Company, 50 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg. Coal Town Rounders open the show. The music starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance and $18 at the door. Click here to buy them.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: Super Bowl, Groove Jones at Bistro 19, Chris Brown
- FlipSide Panel: 3 Dollar Suit, Judy Pfaff, dinner in York, Pa.
- FlipSide Panel: PA Farm Show, Hibrewnation, Martin Luther King Jr., Kable House, FestivIce
- Watch Matthew McConaughey’s audition tape for ‘Dazed and Confused’
- FlipSide Panel: What are you doing this January weekend around York, Pa.?
- Former "The Voice" contestant DaNica Shirey returns to the stage Feb. 6
- February First Friday in York: 'Lady and the Tramp,' karaoke, chocolate treats and more
- Super Bowl commercials: Budweiser's puppy is so cute
- 'A Most Violent Year' produced by York native Neal Dodson opens in theaters Jan. 30
- Third annual These Colors Don't Run Benefit to raise money for Keystone Wounded Warriors
Connect With Us