Steven Spielberg, director of the recently released “Lincoln,” will be in Gettysburg on Monday to commemorate the Gettysburg Address.
Spielberg will deliver the keynote address for the 149th anniversary of the speech. The event begins with a wreath laying at the Soldiers’ National Cemetery on Taneytown Road.
The event is free and open to the public.
Keep following FlipSidePa.com and Eveningsun.com during the day for updates on the event.
“Lincoln,” which is out in theaters this week, stars Daniel Day-Lewis in a story about Lincoln’s efforts to end slavery and the Civil War.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5, Episode 3: The North remembers, and so does Westeros
- 'Furious 7' holds on to box office; 'Age of Ultron' looms
- YorkArts' event puts local art collectors in the spotlight
- BLOOM Art & Craft Market to take place in downtown York
- Three things you can do at home to help the environment
Connect With Us