Steven Spielberg, director of the recently released “Lincoln,” will be in Gettysburg on Monday to commemorate the Gettysburg Address.
Spielberg will deliver the keynote address for the 149th anniversary of the speech. The event begins with a wreath laying at the Soldiers’ National Cemetery on Taneytown Road.
The event is free and open to the public.
Keep following FlipSidePa.com and Eveningsun.com during the day for updates on the event.
“Lincoln,” which is out in theaters this week, stars Daniel Day-Lewis in a story about Lincoln’s efforts to end slavery and the Civil War.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog or follow the RSS feed to get the daily scoop.
- Halestorm lead singer Lzzy Hale launches apparel line
- New releases: Watch Paul Walker in ‘Fast & Furious 6′; R. Kelly gets freaky on ‘Black Panties’
- Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday
- New York Times T Magazine gets into Jeff Koons’ art collection
- FlipSide guide 12/5/13: ‘A Christmas Carol’ performances; Straight No Chaser; The Irish Tenors
Connect With Us
- Martin Wrught on Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May
- bill kohler on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County
- accident lawyer on Cheap Eats
- www.youtube.com on See ‘Soul Food Junkies’ Nov. 5 at HACC York
- Battlefield 4 black friday deals on Prudhomme’s will be featured on A&E’s ‘My Ghost Story’ Saturday
York County today