Steven Spielberg, director of the recently released “Lincoln,” will be in Gettysburg on Monday to commemorate the Gettysburg Address.
Spielberg will deliver the keynote address for the 149th anniversary of the speech. The event begins with a wreath laying at the Soldiers’ National Cemetery on Taneytown Road.
The event is free and open to the public.
Keep following FlipSidePa.com and Eveningsun.com during the day for updates on the event.
“Lincoln,” which is out in theaters this week, stars Daniel Day-Lewis in a story about Lincoln’s efforts to end slavery and the Civil War.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSidePA Panel: Art receptions, theater performances and birthday bashes
- Free family movie series in York County for 2015
- 7 things to do this week in Lancaster, York and beyond
- Strand-Capitol 2015-16 lineup: Chris Cornell, Beauty and the Beast, Sinbad, more
- Wine festivals coming to York, Lancaster, Hunt Valley, Harrisburg and beyond
Connect With Us