Steven Spielberg, director of the recently released “Lincoln,” will be in Gettysburg on Monday to commemorate the Gettysburg Address.
Spielberg will deliver the keynote address for the 149th anniversary of the speech. The event begins with a wreath laying at the Soldiers’ National Cemetery on Taneytown Road.
The event is free and open to the public.
Keep following FlipSidePa.com and Eveningsun.com during the day for updates on the event.
“Lincoln,” which is out in theaters this week, stars Daniel Day-Lewis in a story about Lincoln’s efforts to end slavery and the Civil War.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- York Strand-Capitol: Paranormal investigators find ghosts in the theater
- FlipSide guide 10/30/14: Cirque du Soleil, Ghost Walk, Dance Party
- ‘The Walking Dead’ recap: ‘Dead’ set on character development
- Trick-or-treating in West York? Stop by Shelly Park for a photo!
- ‘The Voice’ knockout rounds return; York County’s star could shine brightest
- York College's YCParanormal Radio brings the science to the scare
- Celebrate Oktoberfest and all things German at Queensgate Towne Center
- Learn to sculpt art at Clay Path Studio in York
- Dan + Shay headline 'Jingle Bell Jam' Dec. 19 at York Expo Center
- 'Hand + Eye' photo exhibit on show at Isadore Gallery in Lancaster
Connect With Us