– It will step off at 1 p.m. March 16 and travel down Market Street.
– Bryan K. Tate – a York resident for 23 years, volunteer for area organizations and employee of the York County Community Foundation – will be as Grand Marshal.
– Parade entries – dance groups, floats, vehicles, etc. – will be accepted until Feb. 13. Band entries are due Jan. 31. Registration costs $25. Get details, rules and regulations here.
– More than $2,000 in prizes will be awarded, with $400 going to the best entry.
– The fundraising event called “There’s Guinness In It,“ which challenges local restaurants to create dishes with the Irish beer, is planned for 5:30 to 8 p.m. Feb. 28 at Central Market, 34 W. Philadelphia St., York. Tickets cost $25. Previous events have sold out.