York County native and former Live lead singer Ed Kowalczyk will perform during a two-day concert event to honor the victims of the Newtown, Conn. tragedy and benefit survivors and first responders. The Concert for Hope and Healing will be held Jan. 19 and 20 at Ridgefield Playhouse in Ridgefield, Conn. Jan. 19 performers include Edie Brickell, Bernie Williams, Kicking Daisies and Ridgefield Chorale. Jan. 20 performers include Kowalczyk, Johnny Winter and his band, April Kry & Steve Gaspar, Gary Portnoy and Steve Clarke Trio. Tickets are $45 and $75. NBC Connecticut has more on the concert and other ways to help Sandy Hook Elementary and Newtown.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- A fond farewell to FlipSide readers
- FlipSide guide 9/11/14: Hunter Hayes at York Fair, Star-Spangled Spectacular, Colonial Day
- New releases: Ryan Adams album, ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier,’ Dr. Seuss stories
- YorkArts, York Little Theatre and others joined forces for film project
- York City Boutique Week Fashion Show recap with photos and video
- 'America's Got Talent': Watch Quintavious Johnson and Jennifer Hudson's performance
- Kable House Presents Strand of Oaks show already doubles previous ticket sales
- Joan Rivers' doctor took selfie during comedian's procedure
- Biker Battleground Phoenix star Paul Yaffe featured at White Rose Thunder
- West York grad Sean Free talks about working for a Broadway theater company
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dani Fiore on Indian Summer Jars to release ‘Heart Rock’ in September
- bioshock pc keyboard controls on The cereal serial 01/24/11: Blue Monday; Olbermann exits MSNBC; Wikileaks movie?
- Oyun Oyna on New releases: Sia album, ‘The Raid 2,’ Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes game
- Ashley May on Commentary
- Jean on Commentary