This weekend, filmmaker Brian Plow sent an update on his documentary “A Day in the Sun,” which chronicles York’s art scene. It premiered in August at The Parliament in York and has been featured in the Great Lakes International Film Festival and Creative Arts Film Festival. It was also presented at an international urban studies conference in Detroit. Plow said he plans to screen the film at the Brownfields Conference this May in Atlanta. It’s slated to premiere on the local PBS affiliate WITF Oct. 14.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide Panel: What are you up to this weekend around York, Pa.?
- FlipSide in your York Daily Record has a new look
- FlipSide Guide 10/16/14: Oyster Festival, Hersheypark in the Dark, The Clarks, Fall Colors Walk and more
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Recap: Carol, Termite exterminators and big explosions
- FlipSide Guide 10/9/14: My Rural Radio Fall Music Fest, National Apple Harvest Festival, Domestic Violence benefit
Connect With Us