This weekend, filmmaker Brian Plow sent an update on his documentary “A Day in the Sun,” which chronicles York’s art scene. It premiered in August at The Parliament in York and has been featured in the Great Lakes International Film Festival and Creative Arts Film Festival. It was also presented at an international urban studies conference in Detroit. Plow said he plans to screen the film at the Brownfields Conference this May in Atlanta. It’s slated to premiere on the local PBS affiliate WITF Oct. 14.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog or follow the RSS feed to get the daily scoop.
Connect With Us
- Lenny Wiles on York County native filmmaker Shane Free seeks local input for Hex murder documentary
- Chris Hutton on Wolfgang Candy to host Lebanon Levi from ‘Amish Mafia,’ launch new line of chocolates at snack expo
- Mark Foreman on Wolfgang Candy to host Lebanon Levi from ‘Amish Mafia,’ launch new line of chocolates at snack expo
- Donna Bailey on Slideshow: Ghost signs in and around York County
- Erin McCracken on Journey, Rascal Flatts to reprise Super Bowl performance at Hersheypark Stadium Aug. 1