This weekend, filmmaker Brian Plow sent an update on his documentary “A Day in the Sun,” which chronicles York’s art scene. It premiered in August at The Parliament in York and has been featured in the Great Lakes International Film Festival and Creative Arts Film Festival. It was also presented at an international urban studies conference in Detroit. Plow said he plans to screen the film at the Brownfields Conference this May in Atlanta. It’s slated to premiere on the local PBS affiliate WITF Oct. 14.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- A fond farewell to FlipSide readers
- FlipSide guide 9/11/14: Hunter Hayes at York Fair, Star-Spangled Spectacular, Colonial Day
- New releases: Ryan Adams album, ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier,’ Dr. Seuss stories
- YorkArts, York Little Theatre and others joined forces for film project
- York City Boutique Week Fashion Show recap with photos and video
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dani Fiore on Indian Summer Jars to release ‘Heart Rock’ in September
- bioshock pc keyboard controls on The cereal serial 01/24/11: Blue Monday; Olbermann exits MSNBC; Wikileaks movie?
- Oyun Oyna on New releases: Sia album, ‘The Raid 2,’ Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes game
- Ashley May on Commentary
- Jean on Commentary