This weekend, filmmaker Brian Plow sent an update on his documentary “A Day in the Sun,” which chronicles York’s art scene. It premiered in August at The Parliament in York and has been featured in the Great Lakes International Film Festival and Creative Arts Film Festival. It was also presented at an international urban studies conference in Detroit. Plow said he plans to screen the film at the Brownfields Conference this May in Atlanta. It’s slated to premiere on the local PBS affiliate WITF Oct. 14.
About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- 6 unsung places to discover in your own York County backyard
- Dover paranormal research team to appear on Destination America's 'A Haunting'
- York Cultural Alliance awards 24 PPA grants for arts-related projects
- York College's 'Perspectives on Peace' exhibit open through Nov. 14
- Try 3 spooky recipes at your next Halloween party
Connect With Us