Don’t forget that Mother’s Day is Sunday. Here are a few ways to pamper the special lady in your life:
Mother’s Day brunches:
– Heritage Hills Golf Resort, 2700 Mount Rose Avenue, York Township
– White Rose Bar and Grill, 48 N. Beaver St., York
York, Pennsylvania 17401
– Moon Dancer Vineyards & Winery, 1282 Klines Run Road, Lower Windsor Township
– Irish brunch at Maewyn’s, 110 N. George St., York
– Bistro 19, 19 N. George St., York
– Mother’s Day by the River at The Accomac Inn, 6330 South River Drive, Hellam Township
– DIY: Treat mom to a tapas-style brunch
– Treat mom to a Mother’s Day tea Thursday to Sunday at Front Porch Tea Room, 25 W. Market St., Hallam. Each person will receive a very special gift. Seating is between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. or between 5:30 and 7 p.m. Cost is $28.95 per person. For details, call 717-755-7510 or visit frontporchtearoom.com.
– Attend a Mother’s Day Tea Party Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Red Brick Bakery and Tea Room, 55 N. Main St., Red Lion. Seatings are 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Cost, which includes a garden discussion, is $24.95. For details, call 717-332-7427 or visit www.redbrickbakery.com.
– Create a Mother’s Day gift 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday during the Mother’s Day Paint-a-Pot event and yard sale at Flinchbaugh’s Orchard and Farm Market, 110 Ducktown Road, Hellam Township. Choose a pot, paint it, and then plant a flower in it. Cost is $8 for the flower and pot. For details, visit flinchbaughsorchard.com.
– Treat mom to the Wine, Women & Chocolate event 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday at Naylor Winery, 4069 Vineyard Road, Hopewell Township. Ladies can tour the winery and sample wines paired with chocolate. Cost is $15 in advance or $20 at the door. For details, visit www.naylorwine.com.
– Don’t miss a Mother’s Day tradition 12:30 to 6 p.m. Sunday during the Olde York Street Fair in Downtown York. This street fair features more than 100 artisans and food vendors, as well as live entertainment and strolling performers. The Kid’s Fun Block also offers rides and games. Visit yorkcity.org/oldeyorkstreetfair for details.
– Treat mom to a guided Nature Hike 1 to 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Strawberry Hill Nature Preserve, 1537 Mt Hope Road., Fairfield. Horticulture enthusiast, Joe Breighner will lead this hike and help you enjoy the beauty of nature as you locate and learn about local plants. Cost is $5 for members, $8 for non-members. Pre-registration is preferred. Visit strawberryhill.org for details.
– Attend the Mother’s Day Bud Break Celebration noon to 4 p.m. Sunday at Allegro Winery, 3475 Sechrist Road, Chanceford Township. Get a taste of spring in the vineyard and on vineyard tours. Barbecue chicken, hamburgers, sides and sweets will be served. Prepaid reservations are required. General admission is $20. Discounts are available for case club members and kids.
– Mother’s Day at Hershey Gardens invites all moms can enjoy free admission 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday to the gardens, 170 Hotel Road, Hotel. Regular admission fees apply to additional guests. For details, call 717-534-3492 or visit hersheygardens.org.
– See if you can handle the truth as York Little Theatre presents “A Few Good Men” 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday on its main stage, 27 S. Belmont St., Spring Garden Township. Moms get free admission on Mother’s Day with the purchase of one adult ticket, which costs $23. For details and tickets, call 717-854-5715 or visit ytl.org.