Find out what’s up this weekend. Find more events in our newsletter.
Big weekend at Hersheypark Stadium, 100 W. Hersheypark Drive:
– Rascal Flatts, Journey and The Band Perry hit the stage at 5:30 tonight. [$25 to $125, plus processing fees]
– We’re calling it the biggest show of the summer: Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z perform 8 p.m. Sunday. [$64.60 to $255.10 plus processing fees; some ticketing levels have sold out]
– The Dunkard Valley Live Christian Music Festival, 1129 Dunkard Valley Road, Springfield Township, runs 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
– Cardinal Harbor performs 4 p.m. Saturday at Logan’s View Winery, 8892 Susquehanna Trail South, Springfield Township.
– Irish traditions tear into town as the Tartan Terrors perform 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Eichelberger Performing Arts Center, 195 Stock St., Hanover. [$22 to $29.50]
– Watch for flying fried chicken during the Southern Culture on the Skids concert 8 p.m. Saturday at the Chameleon Club, 223 N. Water St., Lancaster. [$15 to $17]
– Urban Guerilla Orchestra will wrap The Sounds of Summer concert series 7 p.m. Sunday at the Springettsbury Township Park amphitheater, 1501 Mount Zion Road. [Free; food and beverages available for purchase]
Festivals and fairs:
– Check out classic cars, monster trucks and family activities 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday during the Carlisle Truck Nationals at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, 1000 Bryn Mawr Road. [Weekend passes are $20 for adults; admission is free for children 12 and younger]
– Head to Cultural Fest 4:30 to 10 p.m. Friday at 2nd and Market Streets in Harrisburg. The event will feature ethnic foods, crafts, kids events and more. Rapper Doug E. Fresh will headline the event with a 9 p.m. concert. [Free]
– A summer tradition continues at Shank’s Mare Outfitters, 2092 Long Level Road, Lower Windsor Township. The Fourth Annual Art & Outdoor Fest is slated for 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday along the Susquehanna River.
– The 33rd annual Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire kicks off Saturday and Sunday with The Grande Arrival on the grounds of Mount Hope Estate & Winery, 2775 Lebanon Road, Manheim. The faire runs 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily through Oct. 27. [$29.95 for adults at the gate, $10.95 for kids 5 to 11 and free for kids younger than 5; season passes available]
– Enjoy outdoor performances of Shakespeare’s “The Tempest” 6:30 tonight at Sam Lewis State Park, 6:30 p.m. Friday at William Kain County Park in Springfield Township, 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Codorus State Park near Hanover and 2:30 p.m. Sunday at DreamWrights, 100 Carlisle Ave., York. [Free]
– American Music Theatre, 2425 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, will present Corks & Candies 6 to 7:30 p.m. Friday. The pre-show reception will feature chocolates, wine samples and hors d’oeuvres. AMT’s original show “Broadway: Now & Forever” will follow. [$29.50]
– Pop a cork and revel in songs from the silver screen during the “Let’s Go To The Movies” wine cabaret at Gettysburg Community Theatre, 49 York St., Gettysburg. See it 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday. [$15]