Find out what’s up this weekend. Find more events in our newsletter.
Restaurant Week York: The event continues through Saturday. Check out foodie photos and eat up during the last day. Forno Bova, Baron Von Schwein and El Taco Camino will serve pizza, pork buns and tacos 4 p.m. Saturday at Liquid Hero Brewery, 50 E. North St., York.
At York’s Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, 50 N. George, St.:
– Sinbad brings his stand-up to York with a show 7:30 p.m. Friday at the Strand. [$36 to $45; Marquee Dinner option is available]
– Bring questions to Mike Doughty’s CapLive concert 8 p.m. Friday at the Capitol Theatre. Read an interview with the alt-rocker. [$19]
– Teen’s Fourth Friday is slated for 6 to 8 p.m. Friday the Crispus Attucks Association, 605 S. Duke St., York. Students can celebrate Black History Month, participate in health activities, dig into a meal and win prizes.
– Explore river towns of Wrightsville, Columbia and Marietta 5 to 9 p.m. Friday during Fourth Fridays. There will be gallery and shop offerings.
– Broadway’s musical comedy smash “Sister Act” will take the stage 7:30 p.m. tonight, 8 p.m. Friday, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday and 1:30 and 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the Hershey Theatre, 15 E. Caracas Ave., Hershey. [Tickets start at $28]
– Disney’s musical “101 Dalmatians Kids” takes its final bow-wow this weekend at York Little Theatre, 27 S. Belmont St., Spring Garden Township. It plays 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday.
– Jibberjazz Productions presents the fourth annual Late Winter Jibberjam 4 p.m. Saturday at the Days Inn Lebanon. [Tickets are $50 at the door; 21 and older]
– An R&B Soul Jam is slated for 7 p.m. Saturday in the Utz Arena at the York Expo Center, 334 Carlisle Ave., West Manchester Townshp. Heads of State, which includes Bobby Brown, Johnny Gill and Ralph Tresvant, will headline the show. “American Idol” winner Fantasia will also perform. Carr and DeJon are also part of the event lineup. [$59]
– See what musicals regional high schools are staging this spring.
– The PA Garden Show of York runs 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday in Memorial Hall at the York Expo Center, 334 Carlisle Ave., West Manchester Township. [$10; discounts for seniors, kids and multi-day passes]
– Travel The Mason-Dixon Wine Trail for the Tour de Tanks event, which features 22 regional wineries and one distillery. The event runs noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays in March. [$25; discounts for designated drivers]
– Attend the opening reception of “Leaves,” a solo exhibit by local artist Ann Booth, 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at YorkArts@CityArts, 118 W. Philadelphia St., York. The exhibit runs through March 15.
– Gettysburg College will host a screening of “1000 to 1: The Cory Weissman Story” 3 p.m. Sunday at the Majestic Theater, 25 Carlisle St., Gettysburg. The movie is based the true story of Gettysburg College student/athlete Cory Weissman, who suffered a stroke. [$7.50]
– Get down and do good during the Zumbathon 2 p.m. Sunday at Body Rhythms Life Fitness, 1240 Greensprings Drive, York Township. [$10 to $15; proceeds benefit the York County Hispanic Coalition]
– Check out more events coming the area, including the Horse World Expo, The Pink Floyd Experience, “Art in Bloom” and New Orleans jazz.