About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- FlipSide guide 3/6/14: ‘Rock of Ages,’ Jefferson Starship, Cinderella Ball
- Update on Shann Beezy’s new album, 717 Video Music Award nomination
- New releases: Real Estate album, “12 Years a Slave,” Chelsea Handler travel memoir
- Recap: Whiskey Appreciation Night at The Ember’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Register for FlipSide Night Out March 22 at CoWork155 in York
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Jamie Goddard on Local musicians to revive Be-In concerts, from the 1960s, this fall in York
- Joyce Rossell Nokes on Meet Whitney Houston’s real-life bodyguard from York County
- Erin McCracken on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- Rebecca on Feb. 7 First Friday: #iloveyorkcity
- prizee gold on Oprah over the years: Locals with connections to the show
Author Archives: beth vrabel
We’re going to the movies tomorrow on our day off (thanks, Christopher Columbus!). Which local theater is your favorite — Regal Cinemas at the West Manchester Mall or Frank Theatres in the Queensgate Shopping Center?
That ’90s precursor to Silly Bands is remerging. Slap bracelets are back. We spotted a leopard-print one adorning the wrist of an otherwise elegantly attired teen on her way to Homecoming. Get a pack of 12 animal print slap bracelets … Continue reading
Have none of the designers in “Project Runway” had to pick up milk or dry cleaning? Have they never seen women at Target? It’s the only explanation for what they put forth as activewear in last night’s show. I do, … Continue reading
Check out grand old mansions–and how owners have modernized them–on the Avenues Neighborhood Association Home Tour, 2 to 6 p.m. Oct. 16. The association usually has small annual festivals to celebrate the neighborhood, but this year 12 homes will be … Continue reading
Tonight’s “Glee” episode promises to get touchy, focusing on religion when a character finds an image of a holy figure on his grilled cheese sandwich. What better to toast the show than a Holy Water Cocktail? According to 1001Cocktails.com www.1001cocktails.com … Continue reading
The Empire will strike theaters again, this time in 3-D, beginning 2012, according to StarWars.com. LucasFilms plans to release a 3-D conversion from the six-part “Star Wars” franchise each year, starting with “Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.”
Head to the York Expo Center for the annual Women’s Show this afternoon. It runs until 5 p.m., and is packed with fun crafts and samples, information and shopping opportunities! Be sure to stop by the Smart stand to sign … Continue reading
We’re heading out early this morning for the Apple Harvest Festival to fill our bellies with apple pancakes, and from there, it’s tractor square dancing. Holla!
Anyone else cry during “Project Runway” last night? Who knew a campy design show could be such a tearjerker! I started to sniffle a little when Gretchen’s mom surprised her. Then when April explained the inspiration between her broken tree/broken … Continue reading