About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- Foodstruck York: Find FlipSide Editor Ashley May for a chance to win $50
- FlipSide guide 8/28/14: Jimmy Buffet in Hershey, Foodstruck, Labor Day activities
- New releases: ‘Madden NFL 15,’ ‘The Walking Dead: Season 4,’ Rob McCoury solo album
- Indian Summer Jars to release ‘Heart Rock’ in September
- Yorkfest: Winners announced for festival art awards, youth art and literary contests
- Daughter: Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably'
- Joan Rivers rushed to hospital after going into cardiac arrest
- Beyonce's father calls marital trouble rumors a 'Jedi mind trick'
- Live coverage 8/30-31: Southern Ground Music and Food Festival at Hersheypark Stadium
- Check the FlipSide Guide for Labor Day weekend events
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Dani Fiore on Indian Summer Jars to release ‘Heart Rock’ in September
- bioshock pc keyboard controls on The cereal serial 01/24/11: Blue Monday; Olbermann exits MSNBC; Wikileaks movie?
- Oyun Oyna on New releases: Sia album, ‘The Raid 2,’ Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes game
- Ashley May on Commentary
- Jean on Commentary
Category Archives: Cheap Eats
FlipSide and Gametime were at the York Jewish Community Center today as part of the Jewish Food Festival. Doors were open from noon to 4 p.m. Thanks for those who stopped by and said hi! See our Instagrams from the … Continue reading
You might not realize it, but York is turning into a foodie town. Locals – not all, but some – are branching out from the burgers-and-fries-as-cuisine mentality and embracing new culinary frontiers. My final confirmation came last month. Jon Scallion … Continue reading
When I interviewed Martin Virga this spring in his Shrewsbury Township brewing room — Gunpowder Falls Brewing — he said that he was hoping to bring some food trucks to his tasting room. Gunpowder Falls, which opened in November 2012, … Continue reading
FlipSide guide 6/27/13: 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, Woof and Wine event, Harry Connick Jr.
Find out what’s up this weekend. Find more events in our newsletter. 150th anniversary of Gettysburg: – Prepare for the local Civil War anniversary celebrations with the York County Heritage Trust’s “The Fiery Trial: York County’s Civil War Experience,” set … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. Music: – New Hope School of the Arts is holding a Senior Showcase 7 to 9 tonight at the Capitol Theatre, 50 N. George St., York. – The East … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. – Check out what’s happening on New Year’s Eve in local communities, venues and bars. Last chance – Saturday is the closing event for the “Front Porch to Front … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. Music: – Kenny G performs 7:30 tonight at the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, 50 N. George St., York. [$42, $51 and $58] Check out more weekend holiday shows and … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. Meet us: See you 7:30 to 10:30 tonight for the “Breaking Dawn — Part 2″ premiere at Frank Theatres in York Township. Bring a canned good for the chance … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. At the Strand-Capitol: – Capitol Cinema presents “Sleepwalk With Me” 7 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday at the Capitol Theatre. [$7] – See Dru Hill Unmasked 7:15 p.m. … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. Festivals: – Vote for the best entries to the Manhattan Short Film Festival 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday at the Capitol Theatre, 50 N. George … Continue reading