About this blogYour source for everything entertainment in southcentral Pennsylvania and beyond. Get updates about regional events, concerts and festivals. Keep up on Hollywood news, gossip and trends. Read reviews and pop culture commentary from our staff. Bookmark this blog.
- What is the 2014 song of the summer? ‘Fancy,’ ‘Rude’ or ‘Stay With Me’?
- New releases: ‘Trouble in Paradise’ by La Roux, ‘GMO OMG’ and ‘Wii Sports Club’
- DreamWrights hosts Teen Masquerade Ball, hopes to grow teen programs
- FlipSide guide 7/17/14: Artscape, Brews & Blues, Pennsylvania Reunion Fest
- Wynn Las Vegas welcomes ‘Popeye’ by Jeff Koons
- Azteca Mexican Grill in York makes its own seasoning, sauces and salsas
- York County glam rock band Scarlett Gypsy releases debut album 'All Access'
- Ed Kowalczyk to play 'Throwing Copper' in its entirety at Chameleon Club
- Robert Downey Jr. is still Hollywood's best-paid actor
- 'Simpsons' marathon, digital Simpsons World coming
Connect With Us
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Sophia Moors on Former York County musician involved in project that will send someone to space
- sophiamoors on FlipSide guide 6/19/14: Summer Solstice, Codorus Blast, Wingstock, Penn-Mar Irish Festival
- David Janoski on Tea Light Lantern Float Festival set for Saturday in Wrightsville
- Barry Kidd on In search of Jeff Koons collectors and enthusiasts
- FlipSide Blog | New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album ... | Medical Charisma Site on New releases: Old Crow Medicine Show album, Jennifer Weiner novel, ‘The Lunchbox’
Category Archives: Pullo Center
Leaves are changing. Pumpkin spice-flavored treats are plentiful. And local stages are packed with talent this month. Here are some of the hot tickets in October: Robert Randolph & The Family Band: Rock out to a mix of blues, funk … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Find more events in our newsletter. ICYMI: Find details about Bike Night, the Indian Cultural Dance Show and Plaza Palooza. Festivals and fairs: – Check out New Freedom Fest 10 a.m. Saturday at Front … Continue reading
Ed Kowalczyk, the former lead singer of the York native rock band Live, will release a new album this fall titled “The Flood and The Mercy.” It will feature his new single “Seven.” It was released in Europe Sept. 9 … Continue reading
Peter Story presents the one-man comedy show “Men Are From Mars – Women Are From Venus Live,” based on the bestselling book by John Gray. Through a series of vignettes, the show covers dating and marriage and more. See a … Continue reading
Sold-out Phillip Phillips concert at Pullo Center postponed, read FlipSide’s interview with Phillips
Note: FlipSide will still be running its interview with Phillip Phillips in its May 9 magazine. Read the interview. “American Idol” winner Phillip Phillips was to appear in front of a sold-out crowd May 15 at Penn State York’s Pullo … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. At the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, 50 N. George St., York: – New Hope’s performing arts program presents Shakespeare’s drama “Othello” 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Capitol … Continue reading
Carson Kressley knows growing up in a small Pennsylvania town could have been limiting. Movie theaters, he remembers, were few and far between. But that didn’t stunt his creativity. “I was a big thinker and dreamer,” he said during a … Continue reading
Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter. At the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, 50 N. George St., York: – Connect with psychic medium John Edward 7 p.m. Friday at the Strand. [$69 to $89] – Will … Continue reading
April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but there are plenty of chances to get a laugh this month. Here is a list of upcoming comedy events: A Night of Magic and Wonder, featuring Scott Alexander from “America’s Got Talent” … Continue reading
Megan Lehman of Holtwood was named the first-place winner in the fifth annual Pullo Family Performing Arts Center play competition. According to a news release, she received a cash prize for her play, “Seventeen Too Many.” Runners-up are Megan Herr … Continue reading