Find out what’s up this weekend. Read more in our newsletter.
– The 66th annual Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival kicks off Thursday. Read the a festival roundup, dig into the food and check out the workshop schedule. [Single-day passes are $35 to $45 at the gate; multiday passes available]
– Celebrate the tastes of spring 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday during the Rhubarb Festival at Kitchen Kettle Village, 3529 Old Philadelphia Pike, Intercourse.
– Lift a glass at the Sixth Annual Taste of Pennsylvania Wine and Music Festival 1 to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the York Expo Center, 334 Carlisle Ave., West Manchester Township. [Free admission, single-day drinking pass costs about $20; $10 for designated driver pass]
– Enjoy food, crafts and entertainment for the whole family 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday during FunFest at Totem Pole Playhouse, 9555 Golf Course Road, Fayetteville. [Free]
– Check out more festivals.
– Take in some Shakespeare as OrangeMite Studios “Love’s Labor’s Lost” 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Friday at The Barn at Tall Fir Acres, 2035 Tall Fir Drive, Dover. It also plays next weekend. [$10 for adults; $8 for students]
– The Theatre of the Seventh Sister presents “Eurydice,” a contemporary piece re-imagining the classic Orpheus myth, 7:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday at The Ware Center, 42 N. Prince St., Lancaster. [$25]
– “Grease” is the word at Gettysburg Community Theatre, 49 York St., Gettysburg. See the musical 2 p.m. Friday, 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday. [$11 for reserved seating]
– Americana/roots trio Red Molly will perform 4 to 6:30 p.m. Sunday at Appalachian Brewing Co., 50 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg. [$20 for general admission; $10 for students]
– Stroll through time and history at the Greater York Antiques Show 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. today in Memorial Hall East of the York Expo Center, 334 Carlisle Ave., West Manchester Township. [$10, or $8 with discount from the show's website]
– Browse 18th and 19th Century textiles, paintings, tin wares, toys and more 5 to 8 p.m. tonight, noon to 6 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday during the Historic East Berlin Antique Show at the East Berlin Community Center, 405 North Ave., East Berlin. [$14 tonight for preview event; $7 for Friday and Saturday]
– The Parliament, Downtown Inc, Diemo Video and Salvaging Creativity will present the short documentary “George Street Artists” 5:30 p.m. May 17 at the Strand, 50 N. George St., York.
– Meet “The Gatekeepers”: Israel’s secret service, who tried to conduct a war on terror in the midst of the country’s Palestinian/Jewish conflict. See the documentary 7 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday at the Capitol Theatre. [$7]
– The York Revolution honor fallen Loganville Fire Chief Rodney Miller Friday, Smart sponsor fireworks Saturday and there is a speed dating event Sunday at the ballpark, 5 Brooks Robinson Way, York.
– It’s craft beer night Friday as the Harrisburg City Islanders take on Orlando City at Skyline Sports Complex, 201 Championship Way, Harrisburg.
– Head out on the York Young Professionals’ 14th Annual York City Home Tour 5 p.m. Friday in downtown York. [$10 in advance, $15 on day of the event]
– Sample Indian cuisine with The YorKitchen Passport to Flavors Series 6 p.m. at Central Market, 34 W. Philadelphia St., York. [$45 for the vegetarian meal and $48 for the full meal]